Usyd timetable and fees (1 Viewer)

TheVuk

HSC
boysssss i got multiple times where i have two different lectures/tutorials at once and it says I gotta pay like 12 grand in a month because I couldn't do hecs coz I don't have a tfn anyone know what to do??!!

HSC
  • You do have a TFN. Everyone has a TFN. Ask your parents for your TFN and, in case you didn't know, never share it with anyone as it is very VERY sensitive.
  • It's completely normal to have classes at the same time. For semester 1 I have three classes all at the same time. The lectures will be recorded, so you can attend the one you think actually attending will be most valuable (unless there is a compulsory one), and watch the other ones later at home.
edit: I know it's possible for that you don't have a TFN, but if you were born and raised here or have lived here a long time chances are your parents have gotten you one. If you don't you can apply for one: Apply for a TFN | Australian Taxation Officehttps://www.ato.gov.au › individuals › tax-file-number

TheVuk

HSC
  • You do have a TFN. Everyone has a TFN. Ask your parents for your TFN and, in case you didn't know, never share it with anyone as it is very VERY sensitive.
  • It's completely normal to have classes at the same time. For semester 1 I have three classes all at the same time. The lectures will be recorded, so you can attend the one you think actually attending will be most valuable (unless there is a compulsory one), and watch the other ones later at home.
edit: I know it's possible for that you don't have a TFN, but if you were born and raised here or have lived here a long time chances are your parents have gotten you one. If you don't you can apply for one: Apply for a TFN | Australian Taxation Officehttps://www.ato.gov.au › individuals › tax-file-number
ohhhhh too easy if there recorded, but bro I defo don't have one and I applied for it December 15 and she still hasn't come.. u reckon I can chuck it on hecs later surely?

HSC
hoooold up. so was your application for HECS successful or not? also WHY are you paying 12K a month if you aren't international?

TheVuk

HSC
hoooold up. so was your application for HECS successful or not? also WHY are you paying 12K a month if you aren't international?
I couldn't apply for hecs coz I didn't have a tfn and its 12k for this first semester or first year idk definitely not a month

HSC
Ok well here's the advice I would give you:
  • DON'T PANIC at all because you have until the census date (31st of March) to sort out payments and such.
  • Instead research HECS, try and see why your application was declined, or wait until Monday and call your university so you can get some advice. It might also be worth calling the relevant government agency

TheVuk

HSC
  • DON'T PANIC at all because you have until the census date (31st of March) to sort out payments and such.
  • Instead research HECS, try and see why your application was declined, or wait until Monday and call your university so you can get some advice. It might also be worth calling the relevant government agency
I never applied for it cuz

TheVuk

HSC
but thanks for that bro

HSC
I never applied for it cuz
Oh LMAO. Maybe it would help applying then. Depending on your university, they will apply for HECS for you as part of the enrolment process. That's why it's best to wait until Monday and call your uni. Good luck.

TheVuk

HSC
Oh LMAO. Maybe it would help applying then. Depending on your university, they will apply for HECS for you as part of the enrolment process. That's why it's best to wait until Monday and call your uni. Good luck.
yh will do gotta cop that tfn first cheers bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)