USYD vs UTS Exercise and Sport Science (1 Viewer)

dezzatheworld_.

HSC
Hey there, like other students in NSW I just received my ATAR yesterday and unfortunately, it wasn't enough to meet the requirements of my first preference (Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours) at UoN). My two other preferred options right now are a Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science at USYD and a Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science at UTS. I was just wondering if anyone doing either of those degrees would be able to shed some light on what it's like to study that degree since I'm torn on which one to have as the higher preference.

Some Additional Information:
  • As of right now, I'm slightly leaning more towards UTS but mainly because I was able to look into the subjects I would be doing which I haven't been able to do for the other since USYD's website is very confusing to me
  • From what I've seen so far, UTS subjects do seem more interesting to me
  • I'm not really looking/wanting to go to another university other than the 3 mentioned above to do a physiotherapy degree with a lower ATAR
  • I was given an early offer to UoN Exercise and Sport Science however I wasn't interested in moving to the Central Coast to do it
Any advice would be helpful thanks!

Nikolerak

HSC
Not sure if your ATAR is high enough to get into the UTS corse that has a guaranteed entry into Master of Physiotherapy (the undergraduate course has Exercise Therapy in the name). I understand that you are not interested in any other uni, but FYI - ACU's Bachelor of Physiotherapy is very well regarded and also offers honours. If you don't get a CSP place for you masters later on, you will und up with a significantly higher HECS debt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)