• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UTS - Important Dates (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
This thread is designed to inform about important happenings during the year that are to do with UTS. Post in the thread with any dates you think are important(results receipt, enrollment, union events etc) so that we can make the information as up to date as possible.:)

• Semester 1 release of results: 19th of July
  • Semester 2 commences: 31st July
  • Semester 2 - Commencement Party: 2nd August (Broadway); 11th August (Kuringai)
  • Semester 2 - Union Week: 7th - 11th August
  • Deadline for commencement of new subject: 11th of August
  • In-fusion Festival: 21st - 25th August
  • UTS Information Day, Broadway campus: 26 August
  • Semester 2 - Last Day to Withdraw from a Subject without financial penalty: 31st of August
  • UTS Information Evening, Kuring-gai campus: 6 September
  • Semester 2 - Last Day to Withdraw from a Subject without academic penalty: 8th September
  • Semester 2 Examination period : 25th - 29th September
  • Semester 2 - End of Semester Party: 1st November (Broadway); 3rd November (Kuringai)
  • Semester 2 ends: 10th of November

Last edited:

Logistics

HSC
I didn't know "Last Day to Withdraw from a Subject without academic penalty" existed.

This semester I stopped attending a subject, will get an actual 0 for it, this will affect my end result a lot. Had I know that you can withdraw without academic penalty would have done that :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Logistics said:
I didn't know "Last Day to Withdraw from a Subject without academic penalty" existed.

This semester I stopped attending a subject, will get an actual 0 for it, this will affect my end result a lot. Had I know that you can withdraw without academic penalty would have done that :)
hahah oh my

those dates all look good- you should post up when the uts bars have happy hour- apart from that :p nm to add here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)