UTS --> USYD Commerce (or UNSW) (89.75 ATAR) (1 Viewer)

vx1000

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,

I was just wondering what the probability and results requirements to transfer from UTS to Commerce at USYD would be...

My 2017 ATAR was 89.75 and as you know USYD Commerce is 95. What do you think would be the required results in 1st Year B Business at UTS required to transfer into USYD?

Is it achievable?

The USYD website states: "Your application will be assessed on your ATAR or university results – whichever gives you the best chance of receiving an offer. Your university results will only be considered if you have completed at least one full-time year or equivalent a single university course."

The UNSW website states: "you will be assessed for admission to UNSW on either your first year of tertiary study results OR your ATAR (or equivalent) - whichever is better."

So I assume in this case, my ATAR doesn't matter? A 89.75 won't matter due to USYD's Fixed ATAR entry?

What results would be required to enter into Economics (90) at USYD?

UTS Business has been a bit of a let down to be honest.

I also noticed that April Offers round is on the 12th April. What are my probabilities of getting into UNSW and USYD eco? With BPs I have 91.75 @ UNSW (93 required). Also, what are the odds of USYD giving an offer lower than their “fixed” ATAR? I’m only 0.25 off USYD eco...

Last edited:

FrequentBF4

HSC
N/A
Mate I am in the same shoes as you, but in this case UTS engineering has been a let down.

FrequentBF4

HSC
N/A
I am disappointed in the university, it didn't live up to my expectations. Missed UNSW cut off by 3 marks.

vx1000

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep. I missed out on USYD economics by 0.25. UTS has been very strange. The content seems a little irrelevant and backward. Almost as if the content was watered down. It seems a little simple?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)