UWS vs Harvard (2 Viewers)

testiclepilot

HSC
Wrong, you stupid piece of shit.

Mods, close this thread and jfucking ban this moron.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
could have just moved the topic into non-school, rather than closing it eh? That way those who want to enjoy it still can, and those who don't haven't got a reason to worry about it anymore. :D

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
In my experience:

UWS > Harvard.

I have gained nothing from Harvard in my entire tertiary education.

In a situation like this I am always forced to quote the master.

brogan77 said:
It's statistically and empirically proven that UWS is the best law school in the world. Don't let the nay sayers contradict you, it has the best facilities, teaching staff and produces the best law graduates. Rumour has it, that the government artificially imposes the low uai cut-off to keep the fact it's such a brilliant law school secret, thereby enabling them to place their own children in it surreptiously.

Better than Harvard, kids. Better than Harvard.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
Actually those pictures are of the facilities after it was trashed (you know the whole war thing in the mid 90's) and why they were looking for money to fix it up.

Anyway back on topic, yes UWS is better than Harvard, in law at least, not sure of other disciplines

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
UWS is better than Harvard in terms of people (people in UWS have personal life, Harvard students don't, sorry for generalised point).

UWS is better than Harvard in terms of location (Australia > America)

UWS is bettter than Harvard in terms of pricing & fee (HECS in Australia, no HECS in America)

Apart from the above, Harvard wins.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lyounamu said:
UWS is better than Harvard in terms of people (people in UWS have personal life, Harvard students don't, sorry for generalised point).
No, Harvard students have an excellent social life. Social lives in US colleges are fantastic for that kind of stuff and Harvard is no difference. Harvard is difficult to get into, but when you're there, it's not that difficult to achieve decent marks.

UWS is better than Harvard in terms of location (Australia > America)
You live in a college town with lots of hot chicks, lots of bars and no old people. You don't get exposed to the rest of the US, much

UWS is bettter than Harvard in terms of pricing & fee (HECS in Australia, no HECS in America)
Harvard has a crazy amount of scholarships to hand out. I know one boser got a 100% scholarship and she's female (everyone knows that all women are dumber than men, so every guy on this forum would get 100% scholarships)

Apart from the above, Harvard wins.
...and you lose

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Harvard has a crazy amount of scholarships to hand out. I know one boser got a 100% scholarship and she's female (everyone knows that all women are dumber than men, so every guy on this forum would get 100% scholarships)
lol *giggles*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)