Wanna know the question every guy wants to know... How does she feel about me?? (1 Viewer)

(-: Brownie :-)

I've been mates with a girl who i know between me and her is more but i dont know how to ask her the question... How do u feel about me? and is this going anywhere? Ive been like this for months trying to get up some courage to ask but i always wuss out..
any suggestions?? :confused:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Well, if she's anything decent looking, someone else will ask her out if you don't. Has she ever hinted to you that she wants more? If so go in, before some other cunt does. Seeing a chick you like with another guy will piss you off more than anything else, guaranteed.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
(-: Brownie :-) said:
I've been mates with a girl who i know between me and her is more but i dont know how to ask her the question... How do u feel about me? and is this going anywhere? Ive been like this for months trying to get up some courage to ask but i always wuss out..
Pfft, just casually say to her "So do you reckon me and you could ever be more then friends" the next time you too are alone.

Whatever her reply, make a joke to resolve the tension, eg. if she says:

Yes: "What a shame I'm too sexy for you anyway"
No: "Thank God, I was worried I was too attractive for a second there"

Or something.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
(-: Brownie :-) said:
Just ask in conversation... don't wuss out, ask her soon when you have a chance, before some other guy comes in the picture and takes her away from you

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Well...here comes the scary thought of the fact that she actually has no feelings for you and that all the nice stuff is just her act of being friendly...

Just tell her straight that you like her, be serious about it...i mean you could gain her love and that could last forever mate...

choc-chip

HSC
tough question n good
ask her out, n c how she reacts
c how she comments on the other guys
neva go n ask:"how u think abt me?"..itz just gay
i will put on more tips if i could think of

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
mmmm...kate Beckenwhathernamewearsleatherinvampiremovie

Kate Beckinsale is a fucking babe. I sat through Serendipity because she was in it (it was actually an OK movie).

Back on topic...just ask her...don't be a pussy. And yes, seeing someone you like with someone else kills you inside.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
I'd do Kate Beckinsdale over Liz Hurley. She is mega hot in that vampire flick.

But back to topic, bring up the topic in a conversation, and dont make it sound like an ultimatum. Just say it casually, but be sure to have a back up conversation, cause if the answer is no, then its gonna become really awkward.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
yeah I kinda have the same problem with my guy. Like, I'm not sure if he just thinks of us as good friends, or if he wants to be more.

We've pashed a few times, danced together at parties, gone to the movies and hes always opening doors for me (haha) & we talk on the phone every now and then too. BUT the thing I don't get is whether he thinks of me as his girlfriend or just another friend...he's never actually asked me officially, so is he just too chicken to breach the topic or is he not that keen on me afterall???
guys, you gotta help me out here

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
jumb said:
Pfft, just casually say to her "So do you reckon me and you could ever be more then friends" the next time you too are alone.

Whatever her reply, make a joke to resolve the tension, eg. if she says:

Yes: "What a shame I'm too sexy for you anyway"
No: "Thank God, I was worried I was too attractive for a second there"

Or something.
haha...yup...i agree!! My best friend is a guy and i love him to death..not like that thou!

twiddla

see what most people forget when they give relationship advice is that most of the time ppl who want to ask someone out are afraid of loosing a friendship if the answer is no. Ppl have told me the key is to be subtle which is kinda hard with such a big issue. So the question really should be - how do u ask someone out without the risk of losing a friend if the answer is no.

Snowe

Just wandering around
HSC
N/A
Then the only way is to read her body language which is hard >.<

HSC
^^^ not that hard

legs facing toward you = good
the slightest bit of touching (pat on the shoulder etc) = good
eye contact = obviously good
dilated pupils when she sees u = VERY good
playing with hair = good
when she talks to you she plays with her glass (if she has one) = (most likely) good

the absence of any of those is bad

there ya go u've just read her body!!!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm sorry mate. but thats a load of crap, unless it workds 99.99% of the time.

so are you going to say to her when she takes one move and tell her."could you hold it right there? i'm trying to analyse your movements to see whether you like me."

*goes for close-ups* :D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Remember that being a woman - she was never your friend in the first place, so you have nothing to loose.

twiddla

neo_o said:
Remember that being a woman - she was never your friend in the first place, so you have nothing to loose.
How can you say that - anyone who says that has no idea of real people! I have healthy friendships with many girls that i certainly don't have a crush on

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Nicho said:
How can you say that - anyone who says that has no idea of real people! I have healthy friendships with many girls that i certainly don't have a crush on
Then you're gay.

Scenario :

You're at the house of one of these female friends. She excuses herself from your company and returns in nothing but a ribbon to tie her hair back and garters.

Do you

A) Tell her that you wouldn't want to spoil your friendship with messy sexual complications.

B) Fuck her?

<3 ladder theory.

twiddla

neo_o said:
Then you're gay.

Scenario :

You're at the house of one of these female friends. She excuses herself from your company and returns in nothing but a ribbon to tie her hair back and garters.

Do you

A) Tell her that you wouldn't want to spoil your friendship with messy sexual complications.

B) Fuck her?

<3 ladder theory.

You are forgetting that some guys think with something more than genitalia
for one i am not gay
in response to ur question - i certainly wouldn't take option B - i do not believe in sex before marriage (that is a personal choice - becoming a christian is a personal choice i have made - neither is forced upon me)
My most probable response would be to get up and leave and say no i do not want to do such a thing

another point - all my friends know where i stand and I believe none of them would do this to me

S

Shuter

I believe being stout christian is another proviso in the ladder theory, or at least it should be.

Keen

MD
HSC
callisto said:
yeah I kinda have the same problem with my guy. Like, I'm not sure if he just thinks of us as good friends, or if he wants to be more.

We've pashed a few times, danced together at parties, gone to the movies and hes always opening doors for me (haha) & we talk on the phone every now and then too. BUT the thing I don't get is whether he thinks of me as his girlfriend or just another friend...he's never actually asked me officially, so is he just too chicken to breach the topic or is he not that keen on me afterall???
guys, you gotta help me out here
Yeah, I'm in sort of a similar place, maybe not so far as the pashing. He probably likes you and the funny thing about these things are that even when it's so damn logical and obvious you still can't be sure (or don't want to be). I'd bet that he does and doesn't quiet know how to ask you or whether he should or not, send him a nice sms and say that maybe you're free tomorrow night if he wants to go out for dinner or whatever and take it from their.
If he's a bit shy he probably won't ask until he gets some really clear signals from you and if you have the courage maybe you could even ask him.

Keen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)