• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Want to be a President of your own country? (1 Viewer)

ggu3stt

Simcountry is a realistic economic-strategic web browser game that allows you to be the President of your own country or the Cheif Executive of an enterprise.
As president of a country, you are faced with many challenges. The population is growing and schools, hospitals, factories, roads and train tracks are built. Your citizens need to be taken care of. You are the chief commander of the army: you plan the country's defense strategy in times of war and you make sure the army is well equipped with the best weapons. You decide the business strategies, salaries, contracts and product prices.

As a Cheif Executive of an enterprise, your only goal is to gain lots of money. There is no politics or diplomacy involved, only business.

This is a different style of game. This game is highly strategic and you won't get results in your first 2 days of playing. Once you have your economy gaining cash and stable, you might only need to check up on your country once a week. You will need to play more if you're building your economy, waging a war or :voice of the Brain: trying to take over the world.

If you're interested in trying it out, message me. There is a $20 Billion (game money) bonus for both of us when I recommend this game.

For more information, try my very
short intro to Simcountry

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Hm, suppose that's a simulation game, not one of the Sim's series, which are Evil games :p

There's a more laid back, general game like that, called Nationstates ( http://www.nationstates.net ) that lets you create a nation, move into/form regions, elect UN delegates, decide on issues that affect whether your country is a Democracy or Psycotic Dictatorship. Fun game, but nowhere near as complex as SimCountry.

neuro_logik

HSC
I want to be the president of United states, from observing George W. Bush it doesnt look like a hard job. If your country is getting attacked all you need to do is read "My Pet Goat"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)