Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Anything warcraft discuss here...
races, strategies, replays, links, what ever!

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Despite having not played the game in yonks...

My vote went towards the Humans.

You get the sorrceris(pardon spelling) - well lots of em- and combine them with knights, griphons and a good hero (the dwarf)...outcome? A kick ass army, that can smash the likes of orc armies of any kind, even with Shamans behind the taurens and increasing their attack by heaps. The sorrceris is (in my opnion ) 'one of' the best units in the game, all becuase of the 'slow' power which stuffs up any unit weak or strong and the power to turn units into sheep- just to put them out of action for a minute or so- I only use it because it looks good :).

So yeh, the orcs look better and like others actually have houses that do something. But in the long run humans are the better choice ONLY if you know how to use them.

P.s Nightelfs are Poo, simple as that and I don't mind the undead but their just not my type.

Juventino- I really miss warcraft 3 now :( - but most of my friends are 'aom- titans' people, so what can I do?

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Your strategy is obsolete because of the new patch. :)

v sia

HSC
is this a frozen throne thread or warcraft 3?
if its frozen throne than , i say i am the l33tzor that pwns the noobzrs

I havent really played TFT in a while , my accts ( level 26 ) is decaying beyond reconing , since i havent played in a while , its pointless to maintain my account . Damn year 11 is time consuming

Oh yeah i also lost my TFT CD !! NOOOO

Chang

HSC
well in reigh of chaos.. i can use either orc or human well. I prefer to use orc in 1v1's and random team games. In arrange game 2v2's i use human. with orc i usally get wryverns with casters. with human in the arrange games i just go mass casters and mass polymorph while my friend goes straight out wryverns. Our rec from that strat is 4-0... so its pretty good.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
the new patch kind-a-kills that strat ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)