Wat Do They Mean By Legal Issues? (1 Viewer)

Rizzy Khan

:mad: :mad1: :mad1: :mad: :mad: :mad1: :mad: :mad1: :mad: :mad1: Wat the hell do they mean by ISSUES? I mean I've been reading past exams and it has sumting like:
"Outline the ISSUES facing consumers when entering contracts..."
Wat the Fuck!!!HELP, HELP.

Jeo

Like, see how you have PMS issue? Its sorta like that.

Mazey

Ouch! No Pms remarks!

Umm well issues are like... hmm hard to explain. Ok well with ur example of contracts one issue might be like young people entering into contacts, and the probs with that, how they're vulnerable etc, remedies when there's injustice, safeguards and stuff

adamj

Issues are extensive, this course is about issues, as it is a social science - it is just the areas you have studyied on the topic, eg. the contract issue may inlcude redress, remedies, laws, along with discrimination. Basically what is of concern to us as consumers.

FLR-IT

Originally posted by Rizzy Khan
:mad: :mad1: :mad1: :mad: :mad: :mad1: :mad: :mad1: :mad: :mad1: Wat the hell do they mean by ISSUES? I mean I've been reading past exams and it has sumting like:
"Outline the ISSUES facing consumers when entering contracts..."
Wat the Fuck!!!HELP, HELP.

study hard and it will come, it is one of those things that come from a deep understanding of the work.

i called up the advice line and they couldnt really describe it as well. not once but three times!!

here's a def. that may i found helped a little, in the context of legal studies, they are the problems that arise from the "key legal concepts"

Moonfrog

There is a section in the syllabus that describes the "legal issues faced by consumers". Check it out.

In my essay i talk about things such as power imbalance between consumer and manufacturers, harsh contracts, alternative dispute resolution, credit and the problems involved with e-commerce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)