wat do u guys think?????? (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
hi ppl
just today i came 2 know my chem marks for the first assessment..it was on galvanic cells.......

unfortunately i got 9.5/10 n there's this other gal who got 9.8/10

she beat me by o.3 marks.......

now i m stressed cu'z i wanted 2 cum first............

pls helpppp:( :chainsaw:

kini mini

HSC
I wouldn't get terribly stressed about it if I were you. How much is it worth? Even if it's worth 30% it's still a difference of only 0.9%, which can be made up fairly easily :). If you end up ranked second by 0.9%, the BoS might well take that to be a statistically insignificant difference.

It's only March now. Steady work is all that's required, find out what you did wrong and move on.

Mathematician

what????

I do find that a bit annoying that ur pissed off about that lol. But i guess its natural to be like that if u r normally the TOP STUDENT. I would probably be too, cause life sux, u always have to worry about something. But remember always look at ur positives in life(i dont , lol), but thats the way to go. "Cause u dont know what u had till its gone" lol.
I remember i so wanted to come 1st, 2nd or 3rd in something. Then i did(i was hyperhappy) but my happyness faded and began to worry about something else(chem,english...) lol.

Does that make u less stressed? or more annoyed ? lol

btw, can u send me ur assesment??????????

or on boredofstudies site :)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by kini mini
I wouldn't get terribly stressed about it if I were you. How much is it worth? Even if it's worth 30% it's still a difference of only 0.9%, which can be made up fairly easily :). If you end up ranked second by 0.9%, the BoS might well take that to be a statistically insignificant difference.

It's only March now. Steady work is all that's required, find out what you did wrong and move on.

it is worth 10% ~~

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
hmm.
so:

- it's worth 10%.
- they only beat you by 0.3%.
- it's your first assesment for chem.

given this, it shouldn't be too hard to get back on top. chem as a subject has a whole lot of assesments because the course requires a fair amount of its assesments to be prac based (often, this is broken up into lots of little pracs worth 5, 10, 15%), which means you have alot more chances to get back on top.

the only way you're going to get through this is do lotsa work for future chem assesments... :(... but that's how it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)