Wat if u dont get into any course? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I would love love LOVE to go back and repeat year 12 again, instead of slogging through UNI. Booo! :(

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
I would love love LOVE to go back and repeat year 12 again, instead of slogging through UNI. Booo! :(

that had so better be sarcastic

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
hmm...rather than repeat the HSC, its actually easier to do a first yr uni degree and transfer in 2nd yr...like way easier and less stressful
but yeh...the HECS...
Actually, being in this situation myself, I think it would have been easier to repeat the HSC, or, just do one or 2 subjects again, because you can do as many subjects as you want, and only the top ones are used to calculate your UAI. That way I could work part time, and school work is heaps less stressfull than uni work, its all fed to you.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
that had so better be sarcastic
no, no sarcasm intended.
UNI is hard, boring and bloody expensive. Year 12 was a stroll in the park compared to this year.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
What course are you doing??? I'm doing a Commerce/Law double and even that is much easier than the HSC... and you can switch and change in uni because if you want to and are capable of completing the course, uni's won't stop you in doing it, plus if you do something at uni while attempting, it's still progressing rather than repeating because who guarantees you'll get the marks the second time around with the HSC.

Benno

HSC
lol, i am repeating! but if i had a UAI of 92! not 41.05 i would never have repeated who is this fool? anyway its almost over for me and the year has flown by. and i have got good ranks :D

Kittycat

HSC
*sign* I hope that I'll make it in. I am not too sure i I will with the damn marks I am getting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)