• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

water polo!! (1 Viewer)

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
anyone else play???
i've been playing for 9 years :D best sport ever.. except when you get fiesty girls why try and grope you :|

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i play too, i play at the whitlam centre.
We play on a mixed team - unofficial of course, but it's so fun, especially when you're marking a bloke ;)
I really don't like the feisty girls, i know exactly what you're talking about. They play really rough. What position do you play? I play Drive/Point

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
whitlam centre aye, cool. i play basketball there now and then heh.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
Originally posted by babyslug
i play too, i play at the whitlam centre.
We play on a mixed team - unofficial of course, but it's so fun, especially when you're marking a bloke ;)
I really don't like the feisty girls, i know exactly what you're talking about. They play really rough. What position do you play? I play Drive/Point
hey cool :D
we used to play mixed water polo at training when i played for UNSW.... always fun :D except guys peg the ball and it's scary because they shoot from like the other end of the pool :eek:
And i don't really have a position... i usually just end up the swimmer who goes for the ball at the beginning of each play.
You're going to UWS bankstown?? I go there :D. i might be joining the uws team this year if i can be bothered

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
there's a waterpolo team at UWS? Awesome! Let me know, yeah?If you're the swimmer that goes up at the beginning, you'd be centre, wouldn't you? I hate it when my costume gets ripped up. In professional games they change their costumes every quarter.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
yea theres a water polo team at uws!
just sign up for sport soc during ur first week and they'll send u the details

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i know heaps of people who play water polo in sydney. my sister plays first grade for st george

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i used to play for Balmian... funt times, but had to quit due to too much sport/schoolwork... hopefully ill get back into it after HSC

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well im not a chick and i've played Water polo for the last 6 years, I used to love it but i've come to hate it because of the polotics involved in making school Firsts teams. I know I should of been in the 1st 7 this year and I didnt make it because other guys we're closer to the coach, ie. his son and his sons friends..... and whats more, i got in a fight with his son...... what a mistake. So at the moment I hate water polo for my experiences this year and last year..... but it was good before that! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)