• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Weird q (1 Viewer)

HSC
Weird but I dont feel any stress for the HSC and I just dont feel any nervousness as I usually panic and am very stressed towards an exam. Regardless I still do study the whole day eveyday but was just wondering if anyone else feels emotionally numb or stress free for the upcoming hsc. I know its weird but I just wanted to know if anyones in the same boat as me or do I need help lol.

Demons

HSC
Weird but I dont feel any stress for the HSC and I just dont feel any nervousness as I usually panic and am very stressed towards an exam. Regardless I still do study the whole day eveyday but was just wondering if anyone else feels emotionally numb or stress free for the upcoming hsc. I know its weird but I just wanted to know if anyones in the same boat as me or do I need help lol.
I'm in denial but then when the day before the English HSC comes, I'm gonna be stressing hard, so hard that I'll probably pull an all nighter not studying but stressing and not being able to sleep because of it.

ihatehsc24

HSC
I'm in denial but then when the day before the English HSC comes, I'm gonna be stressing hard, so hard that I'll probably pull an all nighter not studying but stressing and not being able to sleep because of it.
Fr a collective human experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)