• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WELCOME BACK 29th CRUISERS (1 Viewer)

Guzak

HSC
Welcome back,
how did eveyone like it?
That was one of the best experiences of my life, the islands werre beatiful, the partying was awesome and the girls were amazing...especially those from newcastle, all hot.
So let us know what you thought of it, what you did and *post your pics*

starchar

HSC
i had the most awesome time...the whole cruise was fantastic

kissfan

HSC
The cruise was a great time, one of the best of my life, i rock n rolled all night and partied every day. I got to perform at the talent show which was awesome to do, danced all night long (i was the one with the mj hat and the shoes that tapped)hahaha and just yeh was a top time.

one of my major anger at the cruise was the music, the djs should of got some VARIETY in the music they played, it was seriously the same music every night at nealry the same time. but whatever its done now and cant do anything now

thank you very much to everyone who was on that cruise and was well behaved, cept for the dickheads who started fights. GO BEST BEHAVED CRUISE EVER lol

elvis has left the building

Guzak

HSC
Yeh there were some spastics who started fights, but other than that i couldnt have imagined a better schoolies. and even though i was underage, drinking was no problem at all.

TyPhOoN

HSC
^_^

oooooooooooooo best shit ever!!!!!!

this is my second cruise and the skoolies cruise is way better than the normal ones

lots of booze chicks and fun man

wish i could live there lol

tho i got screwed ova bad coz our room was like 2nd last on e deck so it was rite ontop of the motors so it vibrated real loud all the time and it was realy turbulent

not that i slept in my room all that much newai ^_^

Tampon Man!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)