What are all your MC answers? (1 Viewer)

bigsexy

i think i only got about 15/20 but here are my answers
b
d
a
b
a
c
a
c
d
b
c
a
b
d
c
a<---this is wrong
d
b
b
d

Mosses

hmmm

i would agree with most of yours
but i got different to the last 2

19. A
20. C

i got A for 16 too, but i wouldn't have a clue:p i guessed it.........

Then again, I'm probably wrong cause I always stuff up multiple choice in PDHPE. THEY ARE JUST TOO CLOSE!!!:chainsaw:

Marty

HSC
yeh i think u prob got about 15 too
my answers:
1-B
2-D
3-A
4-D (its definetly D and definetly not b as u said - soz)
5-A
6-D (didnt know this one and guessed it)
7-B (definetly B and it def aint A)
8-B (i think this is wrong, well its probably wrong)
9-D
10-C (think its wrong to i tossed up between B+C)
11-C
12-A
13-B
14-D
15-D (definetly D)
16-A (its obviously A u clowns :p
17-D
18-B
19-B
20-C (im pretty sure bout this one - but strange question)

i reckon i got bout 17/18 out of 20

~recently ive hit form in pe MC - been gettin 20's in all past papers

matt84

1) B
2) D
3) A
4) C - (Definately C, no doubt)
5) D ( Positive)
6) B
7) B
8) C (definate)
9) A (toss up between A and D, had no idea)
10) C (another toss up between B and C)
11) C
12) A
13) B
14) D
15) D
16) A (THERE IS NO DOUBT AT ALL, LOOK AT THE TEXTBOOK!)
17) D
18) C
19) A ( THE ANSWER IS B THOUGH, THAT WAS A HARD QUESTION)
20) D ( tHAT IS 100% CORRECT)

IM HOPING4 ABOUT 17, TRUST ME ON THE ONES I AM SURE ABOUT

Mosses

???

1) B
2) D
3) A
4) D - (I don't see how u got C)
5) D
6) B
7) B
8) C
9) D (im pretty sure)
10) B (toss up between B and C)
11) C
12) A
13) B
14) D
15) D
16) A
17) D
18) B (definatley B as cognitive stage they are slow and mental rehersal wouldn't work effectively, so it's not C)
19) A (No idea)
20) C (it said state anxiety which would be a reaction to performance, hence, "highly anxious athlete" could be happy with performance leading to drastic "state" anxiety, which shows a rapid increase in anxiety levels so C. I don't know but that's how i saw it)

evil_one

hehe notice everyone's answers are different....
I can't be bother posting mine right now.. still cramming for SOR.....
There were too many toss ups

kegbeer

well my first one's are totally different cauze i didn't have a clue and did em al lin 15 min and spent the time thinkin about my other answer mine were
1,a
2,b
3b
4a
5a
6b
7b
8c
9d
10d others seemed more correct just always leart that males 18-24 were of highest risk so what tha hell
11a
12a
13b
14b
15d
16a
17d
18b
19b
20c
all over partyin it up still ahsn't set in
yeah first q in improv performance was the worst...rest were pritty good....just sucked they didn't ask harder one's or more general one's for the big q ( quite a suprise) because i leant al lthe syllabuses and content but didn't need to...oh welll

kegbeer

everytime i'd pick the most obvious one then think they were just trying to trick me so change it...i hate that...plays with ya head you think that they think that u think that it's this one but they know that you'll think that they think that u think that it's gunnu be that one so they change it unless they tink that u'll think they'll think that and leave it the same

Yeebies

in regards to the mc question 20, i think the answer is d.

as far as i can tell, the graph which is c shows an athlete whose performance rapidly increases (to astronomical levels). i dont believe this would be the case in the instance of an anxious athlete. i would have thought anxiety would have a plateau effect as the ahtlete is unable to conquer the emotions they are feeling.

then again, if anyone can justify reasoning for the others...
i give up, its all too hard

Jan Kott

didn't bring paper out of room, but i agree

answer for 20 was D. The question had something about

"fine motor skill" or similar thing. So if someone's highly

anxious its likely they're highly aroused which means their

performance is going to be shit until they settle down.

so it was the negative accelerating curve one.

Christie

1. A
2. D
3. A
4. D
5. A
6. B
7. B
8. C
9. D
10. B
11. C
12. A
13. B
14. C
15. D
16. A
17. D
18.B
19. B
20. A (i put C but changed it, i have no idea about this question)

BumWax

Some ideas and clarifications...

4 cannot be d). The Jakarta Declaration does NOT replace the strategies of the Ottawa Charter, it reaffirms them.

5 is undoubtedly creating a supportive environment (a). We have that very example in our textbook under that heading..
(Lucky I guess!)

as for 6, I immediately crossed out a) and d), because osteoporosis is more common in women because of biological factors (menopause etc), and diabetes is fairly prevalent in younger people which isn't indicated on the graph.
It could be either b) or c), but I'm fairly certain its Heart disease.

9 is debatable, but d) appears to be the most logical answer, simply because most elicit drugs are expensive, and this would clearly make them more accessible to the socioeconomically advantaged...

10 well noone here seems to agree with me, but I chose a). I knew females aged 18-24 were most at risk, but other than that the question had me stumped altogether, can anyone shed some light?

19 is certainly B), because the more physically demanding or "simple" the skill is, the greater the level or arousal must be. Since shooting in archery reguires finesse and use of fine motor skills, arousal levels do not need to be meteoric, as opposed to squats in weight lifting

20 I had c), but I'm not sure looking at it again. The curve itself implies that initially the performer had some trouble with the skill (caused by anxiety), but eventually he experienced rapid improvements in his performance(as he overcame it). I just assumed that its natural to overcome anxiety as the performance continues..
Its definetley not b) but thats all I can say for sure.

Marty

HSC
q20 i think is C and not D

its not D because the performer showed initial improvment which slowed and then plateaued

Majik Edz

1-B
2-B (i thought that people wouldnt really go "im gonna use alternative medicine because i want a holitsic view of health", but D is probably the correct answer)
3-C
4-A (had a guess, couldnt really remember Jakarta declaration)
5-B
6-B
7-B
8-C
9-D
10-A (But my PE teacher said that it was C, cause she remembers she was suprised to read that family history is a major factor-still could be wrong tho)
11-C
12-A
13-B
14-B
15-D
16-C (but now i think it may be (a)
17-D
18-B
19-B (bit of a guess)
20-C (bit of an educated guess too)

not saying that these are the right ones, just what i put. i think i got a few wrong cause i was really uncomfortable with the amount of B answers i had.
what does anyone else think?

Crazy

Pe was the only exam i had when i used up all of my time, just had so so much to write....which meant i only spent like 10 mins on multiple choice :)
Bumwax i totally agree with all of what you said, i got the same answers exceeeeeept
for question 10 i put 'c' and not 'a'....:confused: dont know if im right, but its the most correct in my opinion :)
and also for the last question, only had a few secs to go of the exam, i chose D...but im pretty sure im wrong and that its C
who gives now though :cool:

Last edited:

shimmergal

1. B
2. D
3. A
4. C
5. A
6. B
7. B
8. C
9. D
10. C
11. C
12. A
13. B
14. D
15. D
16. A
17. D
18. B
19. B
20. D

im thinking i got bout 17/18 out of 20

WOOHOO! Now we're free 12 party!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)