What are u upto in Chemistry? (1 Viewer)

Shocker_85

hi ppl!!!
what are u upto in chemistry??
we r on Module 2 section 2...i think i need to speed up a bit cuz i think we are too slow?
wat about others?
do u all depend on ur teachers(if they are good) or do u just go on with the syllabus...if yes then what section are u up to??

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Shocker_85
hi ppl!!!
what are u upto in chemistry??
we r on Module 2 section 2...i think i need to speed up a bit cuz i think we are too slow?
wat about others?
do u all depend on ur teachers(if they are good) or do u just go on with the syllabus...if yes then what section are u up to??

hey we r on module 2 section 2.....as welll.....we just started sec 2
but how will ya speed up on ur own unless u understand the concepts......u get wat i mean???? like if ur teacher is doing section2 , how on earth will u be able 2 write answers n stuff on the section 4 things.... if u have a tutor then perhaps u cud but doing two different things for the same subject at da same time may confuse u.......
:confused:

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
We are up to a similar stage, but at school my teacher is a shocker so in "theory" we do stuff at school but in practise what actually happens is that he just reads the stuff out of the textbook.....
I also go to a tutor though, and with him we're also up to the same stage.
What I do, is whenever I have time I just answer the syllabus points, and with them I'm still finishing of module one

N

ND

I'm not sure exactly where i'm up to (chapter wise), today i was doing comparisons of molecular oxygen vs ozone, it think it's something like mod 3, sect 2?

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by ND
I'm not sure exactly where i'm up to (chapter wise), today i was doing comparisons of molecular oxygen vs ozone, it think it's something like mod 3, sect 2?

UR teacher is pretty fast then.......
when did u start yr 12 at skool????

N

ND

Originally posted by elizabethy

UR teacher is pretty fast then.......
when did u start yr 12 at skool????
Term 4, '02. I hope to have finished the syllabus by at least week 4 (we're doing shipwrecks, which is short), next term, which will give me plenty of time to revise and memorize responses.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
We just finished section 2 of acidic environment. The thing is: we have half yearly exam in less than two weeks. And its based on the first 4 sections of module 2!!!

We have to go do most of it all ourselves :(

Ac

ellipsis

HSC
Sounds like a few of you are ahead of us :( .
Damn, I wanna be in the class thats in Module 3, you'll have stacks of time for revision.

I'm in Module 2, dunno what section - how do you know ???
We just did titration in class - ugh and my experiment went so wrong, we just let it run too fast and went over the limit all three times :rolleyes: !!

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by ellipsis
Sounds like a few of you are ahead of us :( .
Damn, I wanna be in the class thats in Module 3, you'll have stacks of time for revision.

I'm in Module 2, dunno what section - how do you know ???
We just did titration in class - ugh and my experiment went so wrong, we just let it run too fast and went over the limit all three times :rolleyes: !!

be happy.... ur condition is much better than ours....
at my skool we have just started acidic environment n we r doing the theories right now which i think is section 4 of the syllabus ....but we skipped a lot in b/w , teacher says he will do it later.......

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
yeah, i'm currently accelerating in chem and i just started Chemical Monitoring and Management. i'm finding it quite easy and i hope to finish the hsc in a couple of weeks. in case ur wondering how!! or What??? i havent slept in 2 days so i'm going at good pace.......oh if u mind me asking is there any1 else accelerating in chem???? :eek: :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)