what are you gonna do in the coming 3 weeks? (1 Viewer)

Xianyunyehe

HSC
hey, guys
i just wanna know what are you doing at school after our SC and yearly exams.
i think its a waste of time at school now, cause my school seems teaching us nothing or say nothing really important.
and many of us dont come to school at all.:mad1:

Artemis.

HSC
Our principal has threatened all of our teachers, telling them that we have to work and not watch videos and bludge until the very last day, and if we have poor attendance, our SC will be cancelled.
But yeah, in English we've been doing that "All My Own Work" thingo, which both the teachers and the students hate. The rest of the classes have been so boring.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Artemis. said:
Our principal has threatened all of our teachers, telling them that we have to work and not watch videos and bludge until the very last day, and if we have poor attendance, our SC will be cancelled.
But yeah, in English we've been doing that "All My Own Work" thingo, which both the teachers and the students hate. The rest of the classes have been so boring.
It's decisions such as those that make your principal, like my principal, unpopular to put it lightly ... Legal Action ? People Power ?

HSC
N/A
We're not doing anything in school except in maths and ag. Except those two are important. =(

So I'll bludge a bit but not much.

We still have to go. They're pissy about it. But there's not much they can do if you're "sick" for a few disjoint days, I suppose.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
vulgarfraction said:
We're not doing anything in school except in maths and ag. Except those two are important. =(

So I'll bludge a bit but not much.

We still have to go. They're pissy about it. But there's not much they can do if you're "sick" for a few disjoint days, I suppose.
The leftover Year 10 from last year were arranged into future classes, a couple managed to sneak into more "fun" classes. I was supposed to go to my "future" PDHPE class (dropped Term1 Week3), instead I went to a SDD class.

James747

HSC
We got the option to sign out, which 90% of the year did. Only 20 (including ONE girl XDD) or so still go to skool now. They're actually making them do "work", which is getting them very paranoid! =P

As for myself, I found a job at Subway Domestic. Only worked for 8 hours so far and I'm already disliking it, but for the money...hehehe ^^

Kujah

HSC
N/A
People are saying we finish on the 7th after our Formal. we arent doing that much now, cept we're doing Log for Maths, Area of Study for English, and experiments for Science :)

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
We're all still going to classes, most of the time it's just doing nothing or watching movies though, apart from Maths, English and Religion.

I hardly go to any of my classes though, helping with setting up for graduation!

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Still doing work in most subjects.

English - watching DVDs.
Maths - revision
Science - revision
History - nothing
PE - Doing whatever/ now watching Ashes.
Art - Still have to work, grr.
Tech - Watching DVds.

James747

HSC
Our skool actually set up a whole program for those ones who didn't sign out. And its "work", not dvd's or cards.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
this week was careers stuff - GREAT WEEK ! =]
next week - work exp. or school
week 8 - more work exp. or school
week 9 - classes = ="
week 10 - graduate on tuesday ! =D

ii havent done normal work for like SO LONG ! .. its feels soooo good .. ^^

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
im actually doing work :(

but there's only two weeks left for me i think....
next week : monday + tuesday - peermediation + formal on monday. then camp on wednesday - friday.
the weekafter..i have two tests..and i think it's bludge. or i hope so.

Black Hawker

HSC
Well, for our Geo/Hist periods we are doing one of our year 11 course. For me that is Business Studies. In Maths, we are getting some head start in the year 11 course.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Got camp this week, then work experience next week, then finsihed for the year.

kkewi90

MUAHAHHAHAA~~
HSC
last year we still had to go to school after the SC until graduation, we were supposed to do work but hardly any of the teachers bothered to teach

IronMaiden

HSC
N/A
Signed out on arvo of last SC exam. You guys seem to have it pretty shit, my english teacher suggested we have time off, refresh and come back with a new ready to work attitude. Our principal said the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)