What are your marks in school (1 Viewer)

freyja*

I got 87/100 and that was the top mark....i was soooo happy because i really wanted to come first.
Our class average is in the 70's which i guess is ok...i just hope i can do as well or even better in the hsc!!!

p00_p00

Originally posted by p00_p00
HEY THERES NOTHIN WRONG WITH CELICAS!!!!

I like Celicas and would get one if i had the $$$

oh shit wrong post ppl (i had 2 windows opened at the same time and i thought it was on the buy/sell one.... somethin bout a Celica) so disregard this ppl

I got 80.5% in CCSA (i was first in my grade b4 this exam) but its the 3rd highest. 83.5%, 81% were firest and second

mmhmm

at mine it was 81....i got 77 preety annoyed cause i came 4th or 5th and i was coming 2nd at beginning of the yr so rankings r tight so i think i lost my rankings.....hopefully not

Sari

I was so stoked . . .

12/15 multiple choice
10/10 human rights
22/25 crime
I think 23 and 24 for workplace and family essays . . .

ended up with 91% which was top of ours and i was so damn happy . . .

:)

Alex

hmmm, I cannot compare I'm afraid. I got 79% and came second though so it wasn't so bad.

Multiple Choice - 11/15
Human Rights - 9/10
Crime - 22/25
Family - 18/25
Workplace - 19/25

I got me some work to do :(

B!gMaC

I got 75% in the trials, and I came pretty bad. To those who got above 20 for their essays, did you make reference to all three: legislations, cases and ARTICLES/DOCUMENTS??????

Sari

no way . . . it says AT LEAST SOME OF which we're taking to assume at least 2 of . . . i used maybe one case? lots of legislaton, maybe one media report and quite a few documents. documents are great cos they make it sound all authoritative.

B!gMaC

Oh, you serious? I think that's where I went, wrong, I'm always missing media articles and/or documents, there isn't one essay that I've done which contains all of those. Do you have any good ones to share????? I'm doing Family and Shelter, if you have any good articles or documents can you please share with me for either Family or Shelter. Thanks so much!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)