• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do u guys reckon?? (1 Viewer)

FLR-IT

who do u think would get the higher mark

(i) person who covers all neccessary things within a text, but does not communicate it well. < as in poor written english

OR

(ii) person who "doesnt" cover all neccessary things within a text, but is an extremely competant writer

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
If the board of studies markers favor smarter people (better writers), then it'd be (ii)

If the board of studies markers favor people who do more work than smarter people, then it'd be (i)

It's natural selection, see? Sad thing is the bos is controlling the selection. The person that gets more marks will end up marrying and having offsprings, because of good UAI and good university and more money, easier to build family etc..

So, in Australia, board of studies controls evolution!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
very dramatic, underthesun. :p

I believe there are more course outcomes relating to (i) than there are to (ii), so I'd have to swing that way.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I think flair is what discriminates the commoners and the potential heroes of the modern society. However, the covering your work part is probably there to remove any lazy students that don't do work from chances of getting band 6.

After-all, the government favors hard workers, as they are more beneficial to the economy than potentially smart, albeit lazy geniuses who puts their passion into "economically useless" professions like composing celtic music. Since board of studies controls the evolution of these people, we are all technically under the control of the government, with the proof above being suffice to say that this is not a free country.

btw, how come the board seems sluggish lately, I am currently typing faster than what the textbox can display (as in the computer slows down, not me getting fast).. It was fine two days ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)