What do you do? (1 Viewer)

Ronik

HSC
As we all try to survive the lockdown, tell us your ways to deal with boredom? Perhaps you are learning something, or vice versa, watching movies and TV shows that you could not watch before. Online Games? Interesting marathons? What do you do while you can’t travel and visit public places?

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I just like to go for a walk, or ride a bicycle, for exercise since the gyms are closed.

Binge Watching on Netflix is regular for me now too.

Ronik

HSC
I just like to go for a walk, or ride a bicycle, for exercise since the gyms are closed.

Binge Watching on Netflix is regular for me now too.
It's cool that you lead an active lifestyle. I can’t make me go out to the store every day.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Yeah, its the inverse now. When everyone is inside, I rise from the shadows and go out.

HSC
Within this period I didn't manage to feel bored... There are a lot of activities you can do, like read a book, register for an online course, watch a movie, find a remote job...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think I ever feel bored. That being said my job has continued remotely this whole time so I've just ploughed on through, and the baby keeps me occupied. If I get breathing room, I'll play a game (FF7 Remake, Pokemon Shield, NFS Heat, Halo 5, FF8 Remaster and KH3 are all at varying stages of completion). I also did start cooking during isolation as I bought a Weber Baby Q BBQ :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)