what do you think of this for an idea? (1 Viewer)

Princess Berri

HSC
I don't actually care about my UAI or my marks or anything anymore.. I've been so stressed lately, without even realising it. After peper 1 I realised that this is somthing i have done so many times before. It helped so much. I think that Before the HSC, there should be a prep test under exam conditions just to get everyone farmiliar. They say the Trails are ment to be like that, but they were so long ago! We should have a test at the start of exams just to help everyone get the serious feel for what we have to go through, somthing easy everyone can do, and doesnt count towards anything- it could be somthing you could go into and write what you want, like a practice King Lear essay. When you're at home its not the same as being in the exam room or gym or whatever so its good to get settled in and comfortable in a place you'll be spending mnay hours in.
What do you think?
I think that so many kids have killed themselfs over the HSC that having a practice test a day before the actual exams could help kids get settled in and ready for whats about ti hit them.
Am i completely in sane by saying this? HAHAHA
I'd love to hear what you all think.

Peace!:jedi:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
u just wasted ur time and everyone who reads this time.. congrats

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i think they have to have more exams that weigh less.

atm its "damn im not too sure how to answer this question...even though i would probably know given 5 seconds of explaining...oh wells looks like im not going to uni next year"

garboligist

HSC
"I think that so many kids have killed themselfs over the HSC that having a practice test a day before the actual exams could help kids get settled in and ready for whats about ti hit them."

Its the parents that put the stress on poor kids...

And yes ur a phyco who sould probably jump of a cliff or jump infront of a 18wheeler...Make us all happier that way.

Princess Berri

HSC
why are you all so affened?
I dont get it
well i hope you are all feeling well about exams.
All i was suggesting was a way to help kids be less stressed.. i agree with the person deathb4life. the HSC isnt the best way around things. Ive had so many friends kill themselfs in the past year, and your sarcasim "garbologist" is fucked.

B35tY

HSC
Hate to say it, but your idea are the TRIALS. What's the point of trials if they were the day before, you'd have no time to learn from your mistakes. That's why they were so long ago.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
No, I don't think that's a good idea. The Trials are the closest thing to the "real thing", and I don't need another exam, especially if it doesn't even count. And I hate it when people simplify an issue like suicide and say that people kill themselves over the HSC. It's not that simple. A run through of an HSC exam isn't going to prevent suicide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)