what do you think you will get? (1 Viewer)

which band do u think u r?

• band 2

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • band 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • band 4

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • band 5

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • band 6 (yeh thats right i'm the best)

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

krissy7685

i dont wanna get my hopes too high or too down...

and usually (this is for me) if i get my hopes high about something they come shattering down.. so i prefer just to wait and let my boyf check it out and breAK it to me

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im not looking at my results till I know my UAI. Cos that day will be a day of hell (waiting kills me!!)

HannieStar

Im a bit worried about legal- I did really well all year and then on friday I just feel to pieces I was so overwrought about it. I think maybe band 5- I was aiming for band six though....

Oh well- I only need 75UAI...........

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Im not looking at my results till I know my UAI. Cos that day will be a day of hell (waiting kills me!!)
Same here. Don't know if I'll be able to last it out though!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe yeah everyone has said to me 'theres no way you'll be able to wait' and one of my teachers threatened to ring up and blurt out all my marks before I got a chance to hang up, but I think I'll make sure Im rostered on to work that day so the opportunity isn't there.....

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
If you keep yourself occupied, like you're planning to, then it shouldn't be too bad.. here's hoping!

*bex_53*

I think i'll possibly be a low band 6? It wasn't the multiple choice that go me though, it was the international crime scenario. Did anyone else think that the question was a little unclear and that they're mark will probably be dependent on that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)