• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What extended response questions are you hoping for? (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
I really like the stimulus ones personally. I.e. the ones where you get like a one-page newspaper ad or somethin and u have to reply to that. Last year's questions for 11 and 12 in continuers were shitty. I hope we don't get such mundane questions....

wat do u guys think?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I want one where I can crap on about either my trip to Japan, or my future plans, as I have practiced writing about these hundreds of times before, it would be piss easy, even though they are pretty boring questions....meh

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
i want a letter or speech for continuers and then a letter or article for reading and responding in ext and then for the long one an essay i guess but something about disabilities

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I want something where I can talk about my trip to Japan, so I can tell them how much fun I had learning how to drive a wheelchair at Juntendou hospital (near Dysneyland). My friend removed is writing about how he lives near a volcano.

Last edited:

jogloran

Don't disclose his name. The girls would break his door down faster than you can say 'I live in a volcano with my parents, who produce foodstuffs rationed by the government.'

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Repaired. As a suggestion, everyone should look at last years notes from the marking centre (on the real BOS' HSC resources site) - it has some very important things to remember for tomorrow.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yeah, well, you've been quoting them for days, people may have been wondering where it was all coming from ;) Credit --> Karnevil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)