• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What is a transformation? (1 Viewer)

Jaserius

I dare anybody to answer that question succinctly and correctly. I certainly dont know the answer, yet I have been studying the goddamn things for the last 6 months. Good luck.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
its not so much about defining a transformation.... that's not what you're getting assessed about

concentrate more about the contexts in which your two texts are written, the way they're written, and that way, you SHOW that you understand that texts change, as well as society, their discourses, values, morals change etc. Talk about what effect this has on the reader/viewer......

Jaserius

Yeah, thats what I have been doing. But still, can you define what a transformation is?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
A transformation is essentially how the ideas and themes may be transformed or reborn into another text whether it be the theme of avarice and the rioters that was transformed in the Pardoners Tale into aspects of a Simple Plan, or the themes and ideas of Emma into Clueless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)