What is ANU like for Com/Eco (1 Viewer)

Kharn

I am thinking of ANU as my fall back if i don't do as well as i hope (which i imagine i will do). How does it rate compared to NSW, Syd, UTS and Mac? and are there any other better unis for Commerce 85>

I think my first Prefrence will be NSW commerce

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ANU is arguably the best uni in Australia, and it has a very good Commerce faculty, up there with UNSW and Sydney
dont let the cutoffs fool u into assuming the quality of the courses

Kharn

Originally posted by Minai
ANU is arguably the best uni in Australia, and it has a very good Commerce faculty, up there with UNSW and Sydney
is it more favoured for employment?

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
I totally agree dont let cutoffs fool you its just the lowest mark that they accepted in that year. ANU really is an exceptional institution or so ive heard.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Kharn

is it more favoured for employment?
yes
I recall in the Good Uni's Guide, that they have an outstanding record for job prospects, u might wanna look that up yourself for exact figures

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Not only do graduate from ANU gain one of the highest levels of employment in NSW/ACT, graduate also rate their experiences at ANU really highly...which, no offence to anyone who goes here, is more than we can say for UNSW or Sydney. (Just what I read -- It seems that they have realloy high cut-offs and people work their arses off to get into and are undoubtly really smart, but neither Uni follows through and their teaching isn't as good as their counterparts. But the prestige is still there..) I'm just going off 'the good guides', I've never studied at either.

While we are here as well, just because UNSW and Sydney both have such prestige, doesn't mean that graduates find employment quickly. UTS is suppose to have better graduate outcomes over the traditional style Uni's because they foucs more on practical, over theory. But, like I said, just what I read.

ANU is one of the best in Australia though, I reckon you should check it out..

pri

HSC
N/A
i reckon sydney is overhyped,
and UNSW has crappy grounds,
so rather than wage war between the two,
I think Ill go to ANU :)

(and that was my shit arse attempt at poetry)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
LOL Asquithian, my mistake. I was reading the satasfaction for other courses :rolleyes: .. hehehe. And what people have told me. LOL.. hmm, anyways... Still reckon ANU is up there with the best ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)