• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what is something that is different about you compared to others (2 Viewers)

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
im intelligent so often people cant understand me especially when I want to have a deep conversation. instead they take me as mad or just arrogant pretending I'm smart or something lol...don't really understand why i'd pretend but whatever :rolleyes:
plus I look like johnny depp no one else does 😜

Last edited:

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
i hate sauce with like snacks. i hate bbq sauce.
i dont like super ice cold drinks and i hate summer
you’re so me…. but tbh i don’t like sauce as a whole unless it’s for stuff like pizza or pasta (which i think is what you mean right). i agree summer sucks

liamkk112

HSC
you’re so me…. but tbh i don’t like sauce as a whole unless it’s for stuff like pizza or pasta (which i think is what you mean right). i agree summer sucks
okay but is pasta/pizza sauce really sauce, like it's pretty integral to the dish. the way i see sauce is something external to the dish that is optional and adds some kind of flavour

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
I’m respectful
I’ve never had coffee
Opposed to the consensus of the thread, winter (or this weather rn) isn’t the best. Summer weather for beach is nice and cold weather is nice too, spring is best

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
okay but is pasta/pizza sauce really sauce, like it's pretty integral to the dish. the way i see sauce is something external to the dish that is optional and adds some kind of flavour
thats fair, but i would say that is optional too (even if it makes it bad). like when i was really young i despised ANY type of sauce and had sauce-less cheese pizzas lol. and you technically can eat pasta without sauce, it just adds flavour. i guess there are two types of sauce, like being a part of the main thing, or a side, but i would say they’re both sauce.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
I’m respectful
I’ve never had coffee
Opposed to the consensus of the thread, winter (or this weather rn) isn’t the best. Summer weather for beach is nice and cold weather is nice too, spring is best
being respectful doesn't make u different though?
cold weather is best, autumn comes after (in other countries moreso)

synthesisFR

HSC
I’m respectful
I’ve never had coffee
so you imply most other people are disrespectful??

I have rosacea 😊it's one of my insecurities and I've gotten treatment for it but it hasn't worked, my friends say it's cute though
fairly uncommon I guess, my mum has it too
whats that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)