• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What should I do (1 Viewer)

locky321

I haven't studied for the exams yet and the first one is tomorrow.

I've spent the last 2 years cruisin around, goin to the city and parties and getting absolutely wasted. This has impacted any ability to retain any information.

Last night I got so drunk that I passed out on the floor and was still drunk 12 hours later. I just woke up an hour ago and yeah I looked at some of my reports and past exams and they've been mostly fail marks.

I haven't taken any notes in class because its been a pretty good social event up to now.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Well you can try to study but I doubt that would get you anywhere.

Why do so many people want to party all the time and try at the very last minute?

In my own opinion you wasted two years of you're life and the time of many others.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's too late for you. You have no hope. None at all. Even if you study you will not do well. I bet the parties were fun though.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
lol it's like repenting all your sins on your deathbed; he wants the best of both worlds. good luck to you pal

mack

Banned
HSC
My advice for you would be to run into the UAC offices with C4 attached to your chest, with a dead man switch, and tell them if they dont alter your UAI to something over 99 you blow the whole motherfuckin lot of them to hell!

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
write funny answers

there is a 4/10 chance that some of the BOS markers will be drunk/high , and they will reward you for your efforts at making them even more drunk/high .

I feel sorry for the normal people that get these markers

"WTF WHAT A n00Bish Response.. LoL King Lear Omg Sif ...... LOL"
yes they would say LoL believe it or not

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Just go in and do the exams and leave after 1 hour on all of them.

I did pretty much the same thing last year and got a 62 for my UAI, and trust me, i expected MUCH less.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
well i don't know that cramming will save you...
therefore repeating is an option, or simply continuing in the same fashion as you have for the last 2 years, just get in there and see how u go
you know though if you had these thoughts 2 or 3 weeks ago you might have been saved???
however, it really is too late

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
stress less, just go in to your exams, give it a go, and see what your UAI turns out to be. If you can get in anywhere, get in (to any course at all), work hard next year and transfer. The system allows for people who make mistakes like yours, you just have to work harder to get into what u want.

But do go to the exams, at least in english you can pull shit out of your arse, like in creative writing and such....

HSC
N/A
That's true. Plus, you have some days before your other exams to cram. Of which a lot of people are...

Assasinator_2

HSC
Bend over, lube up, and pray to whatever diety you believe in that there'll be no bleeding. You're in for one hell of a ride, of all the wrong sorts.

V

vanbasten

Stop lying and get 100 like all of you "Oooh I didn't study" Asians do.

Assasinator_2

HSC
Ahem! i take offense to that! :mad:

I'm one of those get 100 'ooh i dont study' caucasians thankyou very much! :D

Dominic

HSC
N/A
If you want to go to uni - redo yr 12, if you want a job after school don't stress as long as you complete yr12 hsc doesn't matter as far as I know.

spooky's.gal

HSC
just dont freak out and think you've totally ruined your life, remember that by next year nobody will give a damn what uai you got or what subjects you passed. its not the end of the world, its just a small part of the here and now and real soon you'll be looking back and thinking 'what was i on about, that was so unimportant'
i know that im gonna fail most of my subjects, and that there is basically no chance im gonna get into uni, so i am already looking into other options for my future - remember there are so many different things that you can do, we dont *all* need to go to uni or get straight A's from yrs 7-12 in order to get where we want to in life, there are many many other things in life than stressing about school.
i really hope that you feel better soon, i know how your feeling right now and all i can say is that it will get better and you will be alright, just dont stress out!
and good luck with your exams!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
locky321 said:
I haven't studied for the exams yet and the first one is tomorrow.

I've spent the last 2 years cruisin around, goin to the city and parties and getting absolutely wasted. This has impacted any ability to retain any information.

Last night I got so drunk that I passed out on the floor and was still drunk 12 hours later. I just woke up an hour ago and yeah I looked at some of my reports and past exams and they've been mostly fail marks.

I haven't taken any notes in class because its been a pretty good social event up to now.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

its never too late, start studying now, 1 hour is better than no hours at all. i know it sounds stupid but it is true, u may surprise urself, if u listened in class stuff mught come back 2 u

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
you had it coming so hahahah i hope you do badly because people who have worked their asses of deserve to do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)