what should I expect for the (physics) kinematics practical investigation (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
hi I have a practical investigation exam on mod 1 kinematics and tbh ion even know what im doing cause my physics teacher is so bad and she went on a holiday overseas for like 2 weeks and my exam is on week 10, like, idk what we are even doing it’s all over the place, to the people who have done a prac investigation in physics, what should I do ? I’m doing past papers atm

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
hi I have a practical investigation exam on mod 1 kinematics and tbh ion even know what im doing cause my physics teacher is so bad and she went on a holiday overseas for like 2 weeks and my exam is on week 10, like, idk what we are even doing it’s all over the place, to the people who have done a prac investigation in physics, what should I do ? I’m doing past papers atm

u should study physics investigations the practical aspect. how to write a report, what is accuracy/validity/reliability, types of errors etc. Its legit ez marks ull be fine u dont need to be cracked just be prepared

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
u should study physics investigations the practical aspect. how to write a report, what is accuracy/validity/reliability, types of errors etc. Its legit ez marks ull be fine u dont need to be cracked just be prepared
thank you! I was stressing out so bad lmao

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
hey also, do I need to like do the past papers to get a hang of the questions, or is the whole thing just gonna be about the prac report?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
hey also, do I need to like do the past papers to get a hang of the questions, or is the whole thing just gonna be about the prac report?
yes do practice papers of kinematics investigations. it will help u understand the process and what u might be expected to write. ensure you understand the content prior to going into the experiment as well as knowing the structure of reports, terminology, thorough understanding of types of errors so u can write what might have affected ur reliability or accuracy etc. etc. all the basic stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)