What to do in the morning before an afternoon exam? (1 Viewer)

gandalfbrah

HSC
Yeah, just relax a bit beforehand. Past papers could induce stress
My friends want to do a hakk session an hour beforehand to relieve the stress
Sick idea, throw some hakks to some good old melodyman tracks and you're set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I cram all content so hard and stress so hard. No matter how much I study, I can't keep my cool QAQ. But in the end, it drives me to revise over and over, make sure I don't have any gaps in my knowledge and pushes me during the exam before all that stress is released

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I have gone through a process of sitting absolutely brutal exams for the past 2 years.

Best exam technique for me and from my experience is to "get into the zone" to avoid making silly mistakes. Getting "into the zone" involves doing a few routine questions and reading up on stuff you need to remember which are likely to pop up in the exam. It helps me go into the exam at full pace and avoid making silly errors. You should have covered harder questions beforehand in the days before though. Shouldn't really be leaving harder questions to the day of the exam.

However, don't tire yourself out with this process and don't do too many questions either. This works for me but might not work for others. About 1 hour of light work should be enough if you have the concentration levels. Then take a 15 to 30 minute break before the exam where you do nothing or just talk to others.

Best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)