What to do? (1 Viewer)

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
I met this awesome guy once and just found out he is also coming up in my schoolies group. SO we'll be hangin gout 2gether for a week of hols. I am interested in him. But how do I tell him? or what should/ could I do?

Dr_Doom

HSC
southie_surfie said:
I met this awesome guy once and just found out he is also coming up in my schoolies group. SO we'll be hangin gout 2gether for a week of hols. I am interested in him. But how do I tell him? or what should/ could I do?
save it for after schoolies or you'll ruin all the fun
kthx

bennyM

HSC
just tell him...it pisses me off when someome likes someone else and they are too scared to say...

just remember "20 years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didnt do than the things you did"

if he isnt interested dont be worried, coz in the end you tried, and that counts for somethin

Dr_Doom

HSC
bennyM said:
just tell him...it pisses me off when someome likes someone else and they are too scared to say...

just remember "20 years from now you will be more dissapointed by the things you didnt do than the things you did"

if he isnt interested dont be worried, coz in the end you tried, and that counts for somethin
but it wud prolly be awkward if she knos him well already. if u dont jus go for it , nothing to loose, except ur virginity ;) jks

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
Hey thanks.. i reckon i should prob just ask him .. cos theres nothing to loose .. only gain! ;). ive only known him 4 a little while so all will be ok either way.. but if u hav n e more let me know.. xx

carreau

HSC
He doesn't like you.. Don't get your hopes up.. He has the same thing on his mind as the rest of us.. Any hole''s a goal!

You're just going to be another cog in the wheel up there..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
carreau said:
He doesn't like you.. Don't get your hopes up.. He has the same thing on his mind as the rest of us.. Any hole''s a goal!

You're just going to be another cog in the wheel up there..
oh that's grose!

MissMe

HSC
N/A
Just hang out, flirt, and go from there. If you don't think you should just come right and tell him, then drop the hints that show you're interested, and lead it up to something more later if you want. You'll be able to get a better idea of if 'he' is interested this way. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)