what to do? (1 Viewer)

Head Honcho

HSC
hi everyone im new here and i was looking for a bit of help on something thats been bugging me

my girlfireinds coming around for dinner in a few weeks and i have absolutely no idea what to cook

you dont need to post the actual recipie but can i just get some ideas please?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
steak covered in manjuice.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Head Honcho said:
hi everyone im new here and i was looking for a bit of help on something thats been bugging me

my girlfireinds coming around for dinner in a few weeks and i have absolutely no idea what to cook

you dont need to post the actual recipie but can i just get some ideas please?
what kind of foods do you both like?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
go to a thai resteraunt before she comes, get two big dishes and a side. set it out before she comes with some washing in the sink to look like you've been cooking something, and she'll think you're the best thing since sliced bread coz the food will be great.
which scores major points.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
cook whatever she likes..... at least if it turns out bad, she will be flattered by the fact that u went to the extra mile to prepare her fav meal. :p

rule: no garlic, cous cous, pesto, strong smelling ingredients like mint

always have desert as well..... thatz where the romance kicks in. :p if u want a reallly romantic night, then do the strawberry with melted chocolate thing... u can feed each other choc dipped strawberries, and if choc sauce happens to drip, then good time to get the romance started by licking it off. :p

anithing that leaves a sweet aftertaste is good, cuz that can help the kissing part. and dont worry abt messy deserts, it makes it more itnersting.

Head Honcho

HSC
i dont really know what she likes because i havent been going out with her for all that long, about two weeks or so and weve both been kinda busy these past few days so i havent had much chance to speak to her

but itll look way better if it looks like i did it all on my own and didnt have to ask her right?

Head Honcho

HSC
good point

ladies, should i do something easy like pizza or something a bit more classy liek a roast?

Head Honcho

HSC
i know that she isnt

so, easy as in pizza or classy as in roast?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
spaghetti! lady & the tramp style :p

no chilli, garlic etc though, if you think you'll be mucking around afterwards :p

Head Honcho

HSC
uh i dont know if there will be any of that so i think its best to avoid it

Head Honcho

HSC
hmmm i guess youre right

plus it would be a little weird because i have dreams where my girlfiend is roasting me alive and im enjoying it (but i havent told her obviously)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)