What to revise (Year 10) (1 Viewer)

rezzeraa

HSC
I have a science exam in 5 days and im unsure on what to revise on, throughout term 1 we did scientific skills eg aim, hypothesis … and then started physics. We went through Newtons Laws of Motions and Acceleration & Velocity formulas eg a=v-u/t. What kind of questions could I expect? (Already made notes on topics discussed)

Attachments

t234

HSC
I have a science exam in 5 days and im unsure on what to revise on, throughout term 1 we did scientific skills eg aim, hypothesis … and then started physics. We went through Newtons Laws of Motions and Acceleration & Velocity formulas eg a=v-u/t. What kind of questions could I expect? (Already made notes on topics discussed)
some random ideas:

- they might give you scenarios where you have to apply newton's laws and write analysis in short answer form
- some math-like questions to test suvat equations (you could find some online worksheets)

in terms of skills, i had a phys prac last term and they made us do a prac but there was also another section where they gave us results for another random prac. we had to graph results from this prac and use the graph to do some more calculations. skills might be graphing questions like this too so make sure to label your axis, title and stuff like that if you get smth like this

hopefully you get a better response lol i kinda just yapped

Last edited:

rezzeraa

HSC
some random ideas:

- they might give you scenarios where you have to apply newton's laws and write analysis in short answer form
- some math-like questions to test suvat equations (you could find some online worksheets)

in terms of skills, i had a phys prac last term and they made us do a prac but there was also another section where they gave us results for another random prac. we had to graph results from this prac and use the graph to do some more calculations. skills might be graphing questions like this too so make sure to label your axis, title and stuff like that if you get smth like this

hopefully you get a better response lol i kinda just yapped
thank you its chill atleast i get something LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)