What type of girls do u look for? (1 Viewer)

lucimurphy69

HSC
I mean, do you go after that blonde, pretty sporty thing, or the dark mysterious loners, or the smart, quiet ones?> I know it all depends, but in general do guys have a 'type'?:)

T

Testpilot

Another one of these threads...

<insert standard response>

Each individual is unique and hence each individual will look for different traits in a partner.

</insert standard response>

Seriously if you think you are advantaged/disadvantaged due to having blonde hair, brown eyes, tall/short or whatever you need to grow up.

EDIT: Most guys will accept the 'type' with breasts and a vagina

Last edited by a moderator:

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
I think guys probably would generally go for uhmmm like the average girl. Because chances are of the girls guys have had a chance to be attracted to most of them are average, they build up their image of the 'perfect woman' from former crushes Soooooooo i'd say brunette, short, aussie :)

Season

HSC
Testpilot said:
EDIT: Most guys will accept the 'type' with breasts and a vagina

I dunno... most guys require a pulse as well...

but maybe the guys i know just have high standards...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
lucimurphy69 said:
I mean, do you go after that blonde, pretty sporty thing, or the dark mysterious loners, or the smart, quiet ones?> I know it all depends, but in general do guys have a 'type'?:)
What, you're looking for the one-size-fits-all response so you know what you're lacking? Testpilot's right; everyone is different.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
lucimurphy69 said:
It would be easier if you posted a pic and then we could just tell you whether we would go for you or not.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Objects, if that's so then why is one girl the only girl all the guys want to bang? And the loner and the nerd are virgins till guise are forced to lower there standards.

Point being.

[ ] Tits
[ ] GTFO

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It would be easier if you posted a pic and then we could just tell you whether we would go for you or not.
^ Cosigned.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Objects, if that's so then why is one girl the only girl all the guys want to bang? And the loner and the nerd are virgins till guise are forced to lower there standards.

Point being.

[ ] Tits
[ ] GTFO
Because God gave us a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one system at a time. And while that might happen around school, it's a different story around university.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Because God gave us a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one system at a time. And while that might happen around school, it's a different story around university.
HSC: 2008
Does not apply here. Usually because the girl everyone wants to bang doesn't go to Uni. So they are forced to change who they want to bang. And we all know that most "Arr Rookeh Same" So it narrows down the options, really.

*Buttercup*

HSC
lucimurphy69 said:
hehe iv asked some of my guy friends this question, and most of them do have a type... just the same way girls do, i guess. But it's not always the same type, everyone's different.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
*Buttercup* said:
hehe iv asked some of my guy friends this question, and most of them do have a type... just the same way girls do, i guess. But it's not always the same type, everyone's different.
Yeah, It's different depending the girl they're talking too. (They'll say anything to bang you.) Got any pics?

*Buttercup*

HSC
sam04u said:
Yeah, It's different depending the girl they're talking too. (They'll say anything to bang you.) Got any pics?
Lol, sure, but im not giving them to u..

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
*Buttercup* said:
Lol, sure, but im not giving them to u..
Why? I'm being honest with you Right? I told you the truth Right? I face pressure, You face pressure. We all have pressure!

I have problems OK? I'm over 9000 dollars in debt. My Balls are inert, And the pools are closed!

My cat zippo died recently! Don't judge me

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
you guys should just have sex instead of boring us with your sexually frustrated minipulational attittudes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
s-AINT said:
you guys should just have sex instead of boring us with your sexually frustrated minipulational attittudes.
Wouldn't even need protection. Luckily I'm STD free, and I have inert balls. I also have been told that my penis is smooth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)