What were first impressions of the atmosphere and the supervisors? (1 Viewer)

HSC
our supervisors were really nice.. they helped a lot of people individually with filling out the covers and stuff..
the only thing that annoyed me was we had planes going over practising for the richmond raaf air show that's on today.. gah..

purplepixie

HSC
The atmosphere was ok. Not to unnerving or anything.

Most of the supervisors were nice but some were kinda rude to other people which annoyed me. Not really what you need when sitting a major exam.

H

housemouse

Yesterday was so fucking stupid.

I mean time was over but our stuff wasnt even collected yet and my year group starts talking and anyone could have been cheating in that time and the supervisors didnt even stop us.

passion89

HSC
Our supervisors were ok, sometimes though they'd hover over some students and tell them 'better get a move on - your time is nearly running out'. Thats wasn't too good for my concentration.

The atmosphere was pretty good, not too many stress merchants (thank god) - I hope every exam for the next couple of weeks is as relaxed as yesterday was. I honestly had never seen my grade act so at peace lol.

gracerawl88

HSC
The Brucemaster said:
Unlike a certain teacher at school who, during our trials, decided it would be a good time to throw his car keys down on to a desk and start rummaging through his bag looking for something.
haha, our past half yearlys etc, we've had teachers knitting out of a plastic bag, two teachers laughing n bitching bout junior students v loudly, teachers and admin in the office next door laughing. best one was i large lady teacher walking thru the aisles of deasks, hitting her... bottom.. on my desk, making my pencil case and contents spread around on a 3 desk radius. had to get up, mid exams and pick it up. she just looked at me... some teachers are good tho, bring you lollies etc. just wat a person needs!

fireice

HSC
i thought the supervising ladies were heaps nice
they were like the old and caring types
like they took us through all the procedures and stuff and like
when i needed an extra booklet it was like hand goes up
and within 5 seconds a book flies into my hand and im like whoa

and like at the end after pens down time
they gave us some time to check for our student numbers written on each page
it was such a relief because if they didnt give us time i wouldnt of gotten numbers on the new booklets

overall i thought the atmosphere was pretty calm during the exam
but before it was like......extreme hectic
people panicing outside the hall and are like quickly scrolling through notes and stuff

HSC
OMG our supervisors were S#%$! i mean come on people this is our HSC!
they took ages to hand out booklets.
they didnt put enuf booklets etc on the tables or missd people out alltogetha.
they keep having lovely converstations with each other near us.
they managed to clip clop around the hall the entire time.
they managed to move (noisly) tables n shit around.
they managed to talk as loud as they culd wen people asked questions.
d old dude who was head supervisor, you culdnt hear wot he was saying (especially as i was almost down d bak of the hall)
in the last 5 minutes wen i was rushing n trying my hardest to get sumwhere wif my creative writing, one of them managed to start talking to me and took my five minutes! if i fail it will b thier fault!
arrrghhh people! they had btr b a hell of alot btr next exam! :burn::headbang:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ours were the same as our trial ones. they're pretty good. we started a bit late but that was ok... they took down the big digital clock for some reason! argh! i always rely on that, not coz i cant tell analog time but coz i'm near the end of the roll so i have to sit down the back and i cant see the time properly from down there. that was annoying. but otherwise they're fine :D

shariken

HSC
I didn't think much of them really. None to me seemed friendly but I'm positive I saw one person there from somewhere else before, I just can't think where. It did take ages for that slip to be signed though and I hated this one lady who gawked at my paper for 3 times in a row.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Our supervisors were fine, they were friendly when collecting our papers. The presiding officer was efficient and clear with the instructions at the start.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Mine were really slow. They took 20 minutes for them to collect my paper.

Our head supervisor, at the end asked "so was it easy?"

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
was fine, i was expecting full on "DONT U MOVE URE HAND WITHOUT MY PERMISSION BIATCH"

but ended up being nice ppl :)

someone11

HSC
Our head officer was like okay you can start the exam...forgetting about READING TIME...i was about to start writing until someone had to ask if it was reading time...
Overall the officers were old and slow...took ages to get out of the hall after the exam...

davidjb

HSC
haha. our main supervisor (the one that instructed us at the beginning of the exam) has the worse speech impediment i have every heard. at least half the room would burst out in laughter after every sentence... maybe someone strategically selected her, to calm our nerves before the start of every exam.... also she must have a very thick skin, as she continued like it was normal for everyone to laugh

abhi_89

abhi_007
HSC
The Logical One said:
You would have barely noticed them if you knew your stuff, they did nothing to make anyone lose concentration.
HAHAHA are u serious dude ???

my experience couldnt be more opposite... my legs of my table gots kicked 3 time ( YES THREE F8KEN times) within the space of 5 minz by the same supervisor.. wans't very "super" that asshole

sillysana

HSC
The atmosphere was.....wierd.....
We had to do ours in a church hall and our supervisors were ANNOYING
they kept on interrupting us throughout the exam....they even went up to one guy and asked him what speculation meant....WTF????????
I mean isnt that not allowed....

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
sillysana said:
The atmosphere was.....wierd.....
We had to do ours in a church hall and our supervisors were ANNOYING
they kept on interrupting us throughout the exam....they even went up to one guy and asked him what speculation meant....WTF????????
I mean isnt that not allowed....
lol. yeah that is a bit wierd, i would have been like f*k off u old woman... some of em can be a bit clueless it seems.

crazedmo2003

HSC
Look Caitlin, I don't know what happens in your own little sphere of bourgeoise grandeur, where everybody has the fortune to know what the word "speculate" means. But whilst you sit at home in your mansion, being entertained by a choir of 12 year old asian refugees whilst sipping on your 1918 whiskey from an origami cup made from a single page of kafka, remeber that there are common proletariats like us who don't be trustin no goverment syllabus!

(Seriously, who the hell these days needs grammar and syntax or comprehensible english? look at the entire genres of crunk and nu-metal)

PS. Tell me when this gets annoying. I'll stop within 6-8 working weeks after you lodge me a formal complaint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)