What you need to know for the DT exam (1 Viewer)

Devric

HSC
everything from ur DT text book, and some of the assesment u done, u will asked some Q about relate to the case study u done and answer y dis and that. thats about it

yeah Oli

HSC
can i please have some notes :)

Help would be appreciated.

Im screw for my exam

Lizzae

HSC
I don't know why you guy don't go and have a look in the resource section on the site where people have posted their notes for everyone to use... They have it for all subjects.

Anyway here's the link for DT
http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=34

Some of them are a little dodgy and confusing but i still found them helpful.

alyse

HSC
yea definately go to the resource section, there is some good ones, that cover a fair bit, well all of it but not in heaps of detail.

goodluck everyone!

listo

HSC
N/A
Hi all - some advice from a teacher of D&T for the desperate!
Don't rely too much on others' notes.
A great text is the Cambridge Senior Design and Technology book. It is in colour, has heaps of diagrams and best of all, covers the courses, Prelim & HSC (in their own sections). Remember, it is only the HSC course that you will be examined on so start on Chapter 13 on page 122. It's not cheap at $30+ (probably closer to $40) from any bookshop - or maybe eBay (there's none there today).
Good luck.:)

HSC
Does any body know where you can find past papers with example answers? The markers notes are kind of useless :(

ayaa262

HSC
hey, im doing my dt exam this year and if you still had those notes that would be awsome !!! :) thanks in advance

dylanjoshua

HSC
Hey I'm doing my HSC Major for DAT right now, could anyone give me some advice or tips on how to still get marks when my major idea didn't work and isn't going to work...its due in a couple of days. Basically I just need to know if there are ways of getting marks in the portfolio for my major for example going in depth with 'the issues of my design', or 'what I could've done'

Thanks a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)