Whats a good text to relate to "Bend it like Beckham"? (1 Viewer)

Intervene

HSC
Whats a good text to relate to "Bend it like Beckham"? Topic: Rebellion

Sorry i left it to the last minute -.-.. Quick replies will be greatly appreciated :p Test is tomorow by the way... ahhh.. oh and it can't be visual, since bend it like beckham is..

PS: Topic is rebellion

Last edited:

astro

HSC
i was thinking of Billy Eiliot or something but since it can't be a visual then wouldn't a coming-of-age novel be good......can't think of one right now

Intervene

HSC
Well i think im going to do the Prisoner of Society song by Living end, but i need to choose another one.. so can anyone please give me more suggestions :(.. thanks for replying.. btw what is a coming-of-age novel?

Intervene

HSC
yes -.- and i only wrote 3 1/2 pages........ grrrrr...... sob... im going to fail all my half yearlies... oh wells... Must study hard for maths on wednesday!!

PS: You say that Aishwarya Rai is the hottest chick on the planet, once you get a girlfriend/wife you'll prob say she is the hottest on the planet hahaha :p

Kuya

kekekekeke

oh and how is she the hottest khaz? lol no way is she the hottest.

:kaz.n:

HSC
Originally posted by Intervene
PS: You say that Aishwarya Rai is the hottest chick on the planet, once you get a girlfriend/wife you'll prob say she is the hottest on the planet hahaha :p
lol well she is the hottest CURRY chick on the planet..i should change that :p

i reakon most bf's think that their gf's r the hottest chicks in the planet to them! not only looks but other reasons too:D

im sure u would do the same!

Originally posted by Kuya
kekekekeke

oh and how is she the hottest khaz? lol no way is she the hottest.
"kekekekeke":rolleyes:

she is better than Shii ann huang!

SHUT DOWN :p!

haejin

Well 'bend it liek beckham' is a film which relates to postcolonisalism, so any story relating to the colonisation of a country can be used. My class used Jane Eyre and wide sargasso sea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)