• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what's the point in studying if i already have offers to uni? (1 Viewer)

bbmiffy

HSC
sure my offers aren't to law which is my preferred course, but i dont think any amount of sane study could get me that fat 96 atar requirement anyway. im guessing i'll get an atar of 80-85 so my plan is to first do a bachelor of arts and then transfer, and i already have an unconditional offer for arts at a uni id enjoy going to. if theres no way im getting into law directly with my atar and ive already got a pathway to law set, why am i even stressing over studying. am i being dumb and delusional please smack some sense into mee

Demons

HSC
sure my offers aren't to law which is my preferred course, but i dont think any amount of sane study could get me that fat 96 atar requirement anyway. im guessing i'll get an atar of 80-85 so my plan is to first do a bachelor of arts and then transfer, and i already have an unconditional offer for arts at a uni id enjoy going to. if theres no way im getting into law directly with my atar and ive already got a pathway to law set, why am i even stressing over studying. am i being dumb and delusional please smack some sense into mee
This might help:

"Do it for your country, do it for your name
'Cause there's gonna be a day when you're
Standing in the Hall of Fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame"

Bonus points if you know the song

bbmiffy

HSC
This might help:

"Do it for your country, do it for your name
'Cause there's gonna be a day when you're
Standing in the Hall of Fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame"

Bonus points if you know the song
making this my alarm song hope i wake up smarter than einstein tmrw thank u for this

jane1820

HSC
Maybe think abt it like a scholarship in a sense?
a scholarship can be terminated even before any use if u dont work diligently so u can think ‘oh if i dont get this im not gonna get into uni’ but tbh i dont think its gonna work considering u already know its fake but give it a try maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)