whats this all about? (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hey just wondering what social science is all about
i read the descriptor in the UAC book and it sounds a lot like arts?

anyone here know about it? because i'm thinking of doing that instead doing arts and then transferring.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
we're not ignoring you, i do not know what it is like

Huy

HSC
N/A
clairegirl,

The Bachelor of Social Science is designed to give students a good academic grounding in social science and one that is regarded as very useful by employers, community and government organisations.

The Bachelor of Social Science gathers Macquarie University's strengths in the social and policy sciences across many departments into the one undergraduate degree.

A degree in social science is not a new concept - some other Australian universities have such degrees - but this degree in social science has been conceived so that it fits contemporary challenges for graduates in social science.

More details at:

Bachelor of Social Science (BSocSc)

http://handbook.mq.edu.au/degree.php?id=21079

Bachelor of Social Science @ Macquarie University
http://www.mq.edu.au/bsocsc

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's impressive. :)

Huy is like the Findin' Machine. :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
heyy huy *muah* thank you ..... i was searching the maq site but wow i didn't see that second link you gave me.... thanks heapz! social science is sooo definately on my list of preferences now! :D

GOTO MAQ HUY!! :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
clairegirl,

No problems, anytime. Me? Going to MQ? I can't...

As I've said in the PM, it's too far out of the way for me (not really North Sydney, but it's far hehehe). I can't travel that far, my dad wants me to go to UTS now, because it's near Central Station and I don't have to catch a bus (I think it's within walking distance of the station).

UNSW is great, don't get me wrong, but that involves walking from my home, past my school, to the station (I live in Fairfield), catching the train and getting off at Central, catching the bus and walking to UNSW - whereas I can get rid of the bus trip altogether if I go to UTS.

I don't know, I'll decide soon, very soon. I don't think MQ is on the drawing board, sorry clairegirl (for not being able to go to MQ). :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)