When do we get our premiers award??? (1 Viewer)

KGB!

HSC
Are the medals going to be engraved or just general medals with the same 'message'?

KGB!

HSC
Did anybody receive their medals yet? The state government was lying when they said we would be receiving it shortly.

KGB!

HSC
I received a piece of paper from the Post Office and it says that I can collect the medal today. Cool! About time as well!

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
sure, they delivered them with the post that means u have to sign them to collect them, but the medals themselves and the case are shit, to put it plainly

they probably spent more on postage than they did on the actual medals

pretty pathetic

PantherZ

HSC
Hey, I just picked mine up today and I'm wondering if the bottom half of the back of the medal should be blank?

KGB!

HSC
Cheap state government. I wonder how different it would have been under Iemma's government. (Probably a bit better- I'm being positive)

Are any of your medals like weird looking? The edges of the medal are kind of dented and not nice. We waited so many months for this?? What the..

KGB!

HSC
My box already got dislodged. And me being me, I decided to see how they put it together so nicely than it couldn't even hold for one day. I found:

-the 'felt' part is actually a thin piece of plastic
-the box was actually used for something else (the colour inside the box had actually come off or wasn't painted on)
-I was actually surprised it didn't say MADE IN CHINA

But, oh well, at least we got recognition for all of our hard work =) Congratulations everyone!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
You come off as arrogant in saying that the medal that they gave you was 'a piece of shit', and that you'd rather a piece of paper so you could frame (what's the difference? You can hang a medal as well). Premiers Award is an achievement no doubt, but there are other students who got the award as well and so you really shouldn't be complaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)