when your younger sibling grows up (2 Viewers)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
the thought of some 16 year old guy touching my little sister makes my skin crawl and it makes me want to find the smarmy little pubescant cunt and geld him so fast his mum wont even be able to explain what "eunuch" means

so im protective of my little sister is this a bad thing? anyone else the same?
how do you deal with it?

i find threatening violent atrocities helps

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, you'd be exactly like me if I had a sister, I can't imagine having a daughter, the thought would scare the crap out of me, especially with the shit my high school group used to get into :|

I suggest chastity belts and a leash *nods*

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
its difficult to look after her though, the brat is a junior tennis professional and she is always off traveling around australia (and europe) following the circuit

which also makes it difficult to exert my baleful influence on any young males with amourous intentions

HSC
hahaha my brother's exactly the same, tom

everytime a dude even makes eye contact with me if we're out somewhere, he gets all protective .. he wanted to fire a guy who worked with us 'cause he liked me haha. or i get the whole "if he breaks your heart, i'll kill the cunt! no seriously, you know i will!" speech.

i think it's pretty normal

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
its difficult to look after her though, the brat is a junior tennis professional and she is always off traveling around australia (and europe) following the circuit

which also makes it difficult to exert my baleful influence on any young males with amourous intentions
I guess you could try some reverse psychology, if you can get your parents to be the 'bad cop' and forbid such 'inappropriate relationships' and then you're the balancing influence, she may come to you before going for the relationship. If there is that overwhelming 'no' factor, it may serve to make hooking up more lucrative as a means of rebellion.

Otherwise, you could just have her leashed *nods*

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i'm so glad my sister is the biggest tomboy around who after laughing at skanky girls for years knows what boys to avoid.

although i'll kill any cunt who thinks that he's even allowed to think about touching her :)

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
wow...a couple of terrifically understanding people here :\
I'm sure you just love it when your gf/bf's parents hate you, or their sister/ brother are predisposed to hating you.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
wheredanton said:
I'm sure you just love it when your gf/bf's parents hate you, or their sister/ brother are predisposed to hating you.
mine don't

but my sister is also a 14 year old girl.... the age when idiot relationships are starting.

personally i would've perferred skipping over that era

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
mine don't

but my sister is also a 14 year old girl.... the age when idiot relationships are starting.

personally i would've perferred skipping over that era
exactly.
same age as my sister

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
wheredanton said:
Oh don't give me that crap, you, tom and I all know what goes on in the minds of horny teen males!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
thankyou
i know what i was like at that age and i want to spare my little sister from the ravishings of some derelict little tennis ace who thinks he is king shit

at least i have imparted some good features to my sister. seeings as she grew up surfing and hanging around me and my mates she is beyond her years so she doesnt like guys... UNLESS THEY ARE OLDER FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha oh dear, theyre the ones to look out for, scavenging the younger ranks!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
well you see my sister was "involved" with some tennis guy from sydney but because of the travel they barely ever saw each other... (note he still lives because i never got to meet him) and the little CUNT OX thought he could cheat on my sister with another tennis girl but my dad found out

oooh my wrath is bad... but my dads is worse. i dont envy the kid

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
well you see my sister was "involved" with some tennis guy from sydney but because of the travel they barely ever saw each other... (note he still lives because i never got to meet him) and the little CUNT OX thought he could cheat on my sister with another tennis girl but my dad found out

oooh my wrath is bad... but my dads is worse. i dont envy the kid
Oh my, definitely need to pull the boys around for a road trip and turn up to his house convoy style before proceeding to make sure he knows what eating kerb means exactly

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thats the spirit! Start a revolution!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)