Where can I find exemplars for literary worlds? (1 Viewer)

calico_

HSC
Does anybody have exemplars for literary worlds that they'd be willing to share with me? Idk how to insert critics quotes and what kind of essay structure I should be using

may22

HSC
Does anybody have exemplars for literary worlds that they'd be willing to share with me? Idk how to insert critics quotes and what kind of essay structure I should be using
do you mean for section one?

may22

HSC
Isn’t that part usually just a critical response and/or narrative? Why would we need critic quotes for that part? I thought only for the essay in section 2 😳

cyniczny

HSC
at our school we've been using quotes from literary theorists, but it's not essential and if you forget the quotes you can just use the theory itself in your argument and it should be fine. they've been telling us heaps that lit theory should only come at the end of your paragraphs and not form the basis of your arguments as well

MrSir

HSC
N/A
im an englsh teacher. I can send to your email if you wish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)