Where can I get my English essay marked? (1 Viewer)

ibean1995

HSC
N/A
Anyone know of anyone or any place where I can get my English essay marked ? My half yearlies are coming up in 2 weeks, and I don't have a tutor to review my work
thankss:)

zeebobDD

HSC
well you could post it up on the english forum:p quite a few ppl their who can mark your essay:)

ibean1995

HSC
N/A
I can't - because it's a very close version of what we're gonna receive on the day. =|

ibean1995

HSC
N/A
The teacher gave us the essay question already, so school policy says none of the teachers in my school can mark it, or read/comment on it. ):

greenboxes

HSC
N/A
Um no, your teachers CAN mark it cause what you wrote is a "practice essay."

twenty12

HSC
There are online marking systems like Ferghsc where you can email your essay and they'll return it with feedback. Although I've heard its expensive.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
FERGHSC- It's hella expensive, nearly $20 per essay and they do a pretty poor job with it for what you pay.

Tutoring colleges or Tutors- Around $10-15 per essay. Some BOSer's offer marking for $10 per essay.

Teachers- Depends. I remember I had a teacher who would not mark my essay during the internal years of hsc as it was unfair for other students, but during external period she did do it for me.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
FERGHSC- It's hella expensive, nearly $20 per essay and they do a pretty poor job with it for what you pay.

Tutoring colleges or Tutors- Around $10-15 per essay. Some BOSer's offer marking for $10 per essay.

Teachers- Depends. I remember I had a teacher who would not mark my essay during the internal years of hsc as it was unfair for other students, but during external period she did do it for me.
Poor logic on her part. Every student has the opportunity to submit a practice essay if they wish.

johnny1996

HSC
pm it to me and i can get it marked online and a result given to u by today,which i will pm to u with feedback .I am currently signed up to ferg hsc xpress,so just pm ur essay and ill giv u an answer by today! :)

jason2kool

HSC
pm it to me and i can get it marked online and a result given to u by today,which i will pm to u with feedback .I am currently signed up to ferg hsc xpress,so just pm ur essay and ill giv u an answer by today! :)
not sure if serious or just trolling.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

I've never been a fan of these wanky places which take money per essay you submit. They're usually a load of shit.

Bit strange. As OzKo says, every student has the opportunity to submit a practice essay. Only place where I would see that it ISN'T a good idea for teachers to mark essays is if you've been given the essay question of an exam BEFOREHAND. Then, it's only fair then.

susancollins

HSC
N/A
If you want to make your academic grades and your essay as best, then you can take help from the professional essay writers. Buy essay online is the best essay writing service. They provide you the highest quality essay based on your requirements. It will decrease your mental stress, it is very time consuming.

cunliffe

HSC
N/A
I'm an English teacher who does mark essays online. I'm not affiliated with any organisation but I am expensive in comparison to what uni students will offer you. It takes a while to do properly and to give feedback that will help a student fix any problems-and you pay for the expertise and experience.

At my own school I will always mark practice essays that have nothing to do with set questions-but I also set deadlines. Have a chat to your teacher when you get back school and find out if you can submit practice essays on a regular basis-most teachers are very reasonable and supportive if you are not giving them things the day before or when they're about to go on holidays.

Worst case scenario send it to me and pay for the feedback.
cunliffejennifer@hotmail.com

Last edited:

ednavail

HSC
N/A
Thank you for you is the great post. It’s totally amazing. I am impressed you’re writing style. It had been a great chance to visit this sort of site and I am happy to know. Many thanks so much for giving us to be able to have this opportunity. Custom Essay Writing Service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)