• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

where do u leave now? (1 Viewer)

zh.ou

HSC
where do u leave now?

as i know the accomodation of UTS is bad except Gumal Ngurang. but it is very hard to apply that.

anyway, i wanna live in city. that's convenient.

so... where do u leave now? how much? how far is it from UTS? how many people leave together?

especially for a freshman there, i am studing foundation now. next year, when i come back to sydney. i do not know where to live~ how about u? if u r an international student. where u can live when u come back from ur country?

HSC
N/A
i would check out the uts housing service, lucky for you, international students are able to apply for home stays and stuff so you can stay with aussie families that are happy to take you in.

s1mplykat

HSC
zh.ou said:
where do u leave now?

as i know the accomodation of UTS is bad except Gumal Ngurang. but it is very hard to apply that.

anyway, i wanna live in city. that's convenient.

so... where do u leave now? how much? how far is it from UTS? how many people leave together?

especially for a freshman there, i am studing foundation now. next year, when i come back to sydney. i do not know where to live~ how about u? if u r an international student. where u can live when u come back from ur country?
heh, by the way.. its *LIVE

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
my sister is renting a room in her apartment in the city on Pitt st especially for internatinal students like yourself..

2 min walk from central station
2 min walk from townhall station.
very close to UTS

PM me if interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)