where to start (1 Viewer)

J_Z

HSC
trying to design a poster and a program seems fun untill u have to link an image from the play one image that represents the whole play in one shoot.im going to use photography to help me in the design and then get qiuck copy to professioaly design by poster n program dose anyone fav any other helpfull insite on this frustrating design :cool:

Gummy_bear

HSC
if i were you id look into the main themes from the play you are designing for and try show that through the photo. also, the examiners always love symbolism.
what play are you doing? because, if for example you were doing 12th night, which is what im doing for coctume, you could get a pic that shows the theme of 'the uncertanty of gender', perhaps a half female half male. that isnt that great an example, but you know what i mean.
or you could choose what you think is the defining scene in the play, the scene that shows what the play is alla bout and take a photo of sum1 acting out that scene in costume. id say make it more conceptual than realistic and basic.
hope i helped.
oh! and go to the board of studies website if you havnt because they show examples of the best works for 2004.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)