Who got in? (1 Viewer)

AvalonPrincess7

Lost in Chemistry Fog
HSC
So who's heading up tomorrow? I just finished stuffing all my crap in the car, wow do I have a lot. Though the car is also incredibly small, it's a mazda two, I was quite impressed I managed to fit most in the back seat. It's a five hour drive up tomorrow, should be fun....

Andi0390

HSC
I'm flying to Melbourne this evening and to Sydney tomorrow morning, then up to Armidale.

I wish I had a car worth. I can only take a small bag with me :(

Were you sent anything with instructions? Do we just sort of go up to our residence offices or something?

AvalonPrincess7

Lost in Chemistry Fog
HSC
I don't know how I could survive on a small bag, I have too many bits and pieces I can't live without, yes I'm a clutterbug.

So far the only info I've been sent for tomorrow is that arrival at Mary White is anytime after ten. I'm assuming we go to the office to find our room allocation. I'm thinking they aren't very organised... Only yesterday I got an email saying that they would arrange ID's on Monday, after I thought we had to do that ourselves and sent the application off on Wednesday. Oh and I got some info about paying for RCR membership. And apparently we'll be having a 1960's themed oweek at Mary White... should be interesting.

Andi0390

HSC
Believe it or not I own about 10-15kgs of clothing and shoes (not that much at all - fits in a small suitcase (55L?)), three dvd/cd sleave cases, a laptop, a netbook, mobile phone, Ipod Nano and a handful of blank and filled notebooks, and a couple of novels, a pillow and a stuffed bear named Gordon. That is it.

I used to have cars, bikes, horses and furniture, lots of books but I got rid of/sold/passed on to family everything when I moved to NZ. I can pack up and just walk away - you have no idea how liberating that is.

My plan is to rock up at the Wright Village office around 11am tomorrow/today and hope it all works out. I'm at Melbourne Airport now :(

Mary White sounds fun.

AvalonPrincess7

Lost in Chemistry Fog
HSC
Wow I couldn't do that LOL, though half of my things are made up a mini fridge and a 21.5" iMac, without them there certainly would be much less.

I leave in an hour or so to drive up, will be there around two, hopefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)