Who had very big gaps between int.& ext marks? (1 Viewer)

endingstory

HSC
Music 2
81 internal, 91 external.. biased school assessment tasks. Appealed to the school, throughout the year.. but with no success.. and look waht happened.

Gerald10

HSC
EE2 exam: 46 assesment: 35 overall: 41
EE1 exam: 45 assesment: 37 overall: 42
Eadv exam: 94 assesment: 87 overall: 91
ME2 exam: 90 assesment: 84 overall: 87

kooltrainer

HSC
ALL MY EXT MARKS ARE HIGHER THAN MY INT MARKS... IT SUGGESTS THT I DUN DESERVE THE RANKS MY SCHOOL FKN GAVE ME AND THT MY SKOOL IS SHIIT.
FUK HSC... ITS CORRUPTED AT EVERY ANGLE

i got uai 98+ :)

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
kooltrainer said:
ALL MY EXT MARKS ARE HIGHER THAN MY INT MARKS... IT SUGGESTS THT I DUN DESERVE THE RANKS MY SCHOOL FKN GAVE ME AND THT MY SKOOL IS SHIIT.
FUK HSC... ITS CORRUPTED AT EVERY ANGLE

i got uai 98+ :)

no, it means you didn't perform internally as well as you did externally

the school assigns ranks based on your performance in assessments, they can't just say "you are bright, qw'll give you first" - you have to earn it

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
Rhanoct said:
Lol, what the hell. Get it remarked, EE2 marking is subjective; you may have got two (or three?)markers who disliked/couldn't connect with your work. 15/50 is horrid, you aren't losing anything by getting it remarked (besides $12.50 or whatever it is).

Gl

Oh dont worry, i am! i knew from the start it was subjective and there was a risk of an epic fail based on a markers personal tastes, but i find it confusing that i got a high band 5 for adv english and an E4 for ext eng 1 and yet you read the band descriptor that goes with an E2 for my EXT ENG 2 and it basically says i have little or no grasp of the english language. Oh well, we shall see if any results come of my efforts... if not, meh.. i enjoyed doing ext eng 2 regardless :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)