• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who is going to sit UMAT this year? (1 Viewer)

Are you going to sit the UMAT this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Who is going to be sitting the UMAT this year?

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
*puts hand up* ooh, ME! Pick ME! PICK ME!!!!

yep, i'm gonna do it... but i really need to do more of those practise tests that i got from medentry.... i've only done, like, 4 so far ^^'. But i guess i've done all the drills... so it shouldn't be too bad... But, for some reason i've been de-proving in section 2! And i thought i was pretty empathetic.... ahwell, sucks to be me.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
ssejamafone said:
*puts hand up* ooh, ME! Pick ME! PICK ME!!!!

yep, i'm gonna do it... but i really need to do more of those practise tests that i got from medentry.... i've only done, like, 4 so far ^^'. But i guess i've done all the drills... so it shouldn't be too bad... But, for some reason i've been de-proving in section 2! And i thought i was pretty empathetic.... ahwell, sucks to be me.
You are doing better than me, i have only completed exam 1, and have done various sections from other exams. Yeah, i've done all the drills too, i have been deproving in section 1, i hate it so much. Anyway good luck. What uni are you applying for anyway?

xxJTxx

HSC
Doing UMAT.

Doing MedEntry.

I've done two exams.

Plan to do the rest within the next week and a few days.

Is it possible/realistic? Probably. Hopefully I stay motivated.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Shrikar said:
You are doing better than me, i have only completed exam 1, and have done various sections from other exams. Yeah, i've done all the drills too, i have been deproving in section 1, i hate it so much. Anyway good luck. What uni are you applying for anyway?
every single university on this planet!!! lol. Welll, not really. But i'll be applying for a lot anyway. But unsw, uncle and uws are the main ones i want to get into.

xxJTxx said:
I've done two exams.

Don't worry. I'm sure it's possible. Well, i'll find out soon enough whether it's possible or not, coz i'm going to be doing exactly that for the next couple of weeks. ^^' Just remember: DON"T PROCRASTINATE!!!!! (though it's one of my fav hobbies) XD

Last edited:

Season

HSC
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for dear life that I ace this UMAT because one thing I'm sure of, my UAI isn't going to stand up and go "look at me, I only scored 99.95"

I've done like 5 practice exams now, I think I'm improving, but section one should DIE!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

As for my medentry percentiles they are alll over the place, ranging from 92-27, so hmm, but on the whole I think I'm improving... and I'm finishing early, which is good too. :)

xxJTxx

HSC
Sec III was my worst nightmare for UMAT. Honestly, I was so scared of it. I used to see people saying that Sec III was the easiest, and I used to think "no friggen way". But now, it's my best section. Sec I is my WORST. It's just so much in so little time I think. Ah well. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Season said:
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for dear life that I ace this UMAT because one thing I'm sure of, my UAI isn't going to stand up and go "look at me, I only scored 99.95"

I've done like 5 practice exams now, I think I'm improving, but section one should DIE!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

As for my medentry percentiles they are alll over the place, ranging from 92-27, so hmm, but on the whole I think I'm improving... and I'm finishing early, which is good too. :)
You damn straight Section 1 should DIE

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
xxJTxx said:
Doing UMAT.

Doing MedEntry.

I've done two exams.

You are doing better than me, i have only done 1 exam, and i have also done some random sections, i don't like completing them in a linear order. But yeah, i think you can do it, good luck to everyone and i hope that we all get into the 2008 undergraduate medicine program at our respective universities

squance

I like cheese!!!
HSC
I gonna do UMAT too!!

My parents have forced me to!!

I got sooo many practice questions and i have basically done all of section 2 and 3....

Section 1 is hell for me...it takes me 10 mins to do one question!!!1

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Wooz said:
I find section 1 the hardest I just cant read fast enough :(
Ditto, and i think lots of other people feel the same way.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
~shinigami~ said:
So does anyone know how Eureka! compares to the real section 3?
Sorry, i know what you are thinking but, Eureka is just there to build your confidence, the actual section 3 will be much harder, i suggest you do the practice exams, they should be useful.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Shrikar said:
Sorry, i know what you are thinking but, Eureka is just there to build your confidence, the actual section 3 will be much harder, i suggest you do the practice exams, they should be useful.
Great, I knew Eureka was too good to be true. :(

aussiechica7

HSC
yeah the practice exams r better for sec 3 than the eureka stuff, but the sheer quantity of eureka is great at building up your skills initially

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
aussiechica7 said:
yeah the practice exams r better for sec 3 than the eureka stuff, but the sheer quantity of eureka is great at building up your skills initially
You seem to be frequenting BOS lately offering really helpful advice. :)

Trying to rack up your post count to 3000 like on MSO? nah jks =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)