Who's bored off their nut studying? what crazy stuff has HSC made you do? (1 Viewer)

double_identity

Here's my 'ultimate act of procrastination' - I spent half of one day these holidays crawling around under our house rewiring our phoneline so that I now have a terminal in my room. This extension now allows me to be online at sites like this one roughly five times a day, particularly in the early AM.

Also I've discovered that it's easier to read spinning clockwise than counter-clockwise.

last minute

My procrastination includes, wiring my brain to believe this forum is useful for HSC, because its simple HSC related...or staring into space looking very blank.. brain dead, indeed!

oh yeah, when i was watching ROVE last night, another procrastination of mine, that stupid guy from idol, was on, and he said stockholm, and truth, and HSC pops in head as well..everything is contaminated by HSC...

Ahh..

chris42

HSC
Yes, I thought I should fix my two old computers, spent two hours getting stupid network card to work, and what for ??? IT Practical... :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by double_identity
Also I've discovered that it's easier to read spinning clockwise than counter-clockwise.
HAHAHA!!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ive learnt the art of procrastination to a degree that i never thought was possible

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Last night we were having our evening meal and someone said something which wasn't really that funny at all, but I started laughing and I couldn't stop. Then when I stopped for a while, I just starting laughing again and again. My Dad looked at me so strangely and my Mum said it's the HSC stress :rolleyes:

muldersgun

HSC
the HSC has made me start daydreaming about leaving Australia and starting a new life in Vancouver, Canada.

Im in the whole process of being in denial.

lolita

Ive been so exhausted from studying. Like the other day when i used the microwave and it beeped at me, i opened the fridge door??

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i havent done enough study to be exhausted....
it hasnt changed me i dont think... nothing major anyway apart from getting delirious and spending hours and hours on the phone

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by blah says she
Last night we were having our evening meal and someone said something which wasn't really that funny at all, but I started laughing and I couldn't stop. Then when I stopped for a while, I just starting laughing again and again. My Dad looked at me so strangely and my Mum said it's the HSC stress :rolleyes:
ahaha i laughed aimlessly at everything too.. i got dubbed the freak of the class coz i laughed at the asian cleaner in 'frontline'

arls

hehehe.... i know exactly what you guys feel bout the laughing about nothing thingy. if i talk to friends on the fone, we just laught the most banale things that are soooooo not usually funny.

i act really stupid at home as well, just start saying stupid things that don't make sense, and i have trouble stringing sentences together n mumbling n stuff.. its hilarious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)