whos depressed (1 Viewer)

sachu

HSC
Yeah me too....I cannot believe my ATAR,,it is so low i just wanna choke myself.........will be careers avice line soon.....

sachu

HSC
I mean i will be calling career advice line NOW>.

HSC
N/A
loved my hsc marks...

hated my atar...

=_=

im 10.5 points off what i wanted ==...

MATHS YOU SUCK FOR DRAGGING MY ATAR DOWN!!!!!! FUCK YOU HSC MARK OF 66!!!! U JUST WASTED MY TWO BAND 5'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilfire::evilfire:

looks like i wont be going to uni any time soon... i still need a job =_=

sorrowfox

HSC
Yes, we can still change the preferences.
I'm disappointed. I wanted in the 90s, yet got an 85.30. I am grateful that I can get into my course, providing the uni says yes, but I'm still disappointed. An 85 just doesn't sound very impressive. I guess I did choose visual arts, drama, studies of rel, and general maths....I hate subject scaling.

:(

HSC
Honestly if its anything to blame, it's the subjects chosen except for maths which i did surprisingly good in.

HSC
Honestly if its anything to blame, it's the subjects chosen except for maths which i did surprisingly good in.
i thought my subjects were going to kill my atar cos they scale shit apparently but they didnt seem to have much affect :S still hate maths though!! lol

skyeatsairplane

HSC
Subject preferences can't be changed after the 5th of January, then the offers will be made on the 20th.

Also I was happy with my result until I saw the number of people with 90+ D:

HSC
i thought my subjects were going to kill my atar cos they scale shit apparently but they didnt seem to have much affect :S still hate maths though!! lol
basically i didn't do as good in most of the subjects but for maths i was pleasantly surprised which boosted me up a- bit

btw congrats on your ATAR :) well deserved

HSC
basically i didn't do as good in most of the subjects but for maths i was pleasantly surprised which boosted me up a- bit

btw congrats on your ATAR :) well deserved
ohhh ok yeah i did good in everything but bio :( hahaha. i think the fact i got 96 in cafs may have boosted me up even if it is a shit scaling subject.

thankyou so much :D

Stressed MEGZ

HSC
What is done is done everyone. Who cares now? Learn from it. You can not expect 90... not everyone is that switched on. I got 80 and I studied dam hard for that and yes I wanted to do Vet science which needs 90 but I am going to do ag science now. Just keep you options open, don't compare yourmarks to your friends marks and just accept it. It is no use being depressed over something you cant change

Sadlilgirl

HSC
I'm depressed :(
Average of all my marks: 76.5
ATAR: 64.6

FML I needed 73. sigh.

Also I posted this under the Griffith uni section, but no one has been on there in months so I don't think it is likely for it to be answered.. So I'ma just repost it here. Maybe one of you can help me out

"My ATAR wasn't half as good as I thought it as going to be. The subjects I do must scale horribly, as my 75-84 marks range gave me an ATAR or around 64.. I'm wondering if it is any use still going to the info night? I think it is just about course preferences and such. I won't know anyone there as I live in NSW usually, but I'm up on the GC for christmas. I was kinda hoping to do the digital media course, now I barely scrape in under a BA.

TL;DR: should I go to the info night even though I suck balls and should probably only consider a career as a crack addicted whore?

My other question is, would I get any extra points for coming from a reigonal school out of state? My friend tells me I'll get 10 up on my ATAR for "5 rural and 5 leaveway" but obviously that is impossible... But perhaps one or two extra points? It doesn't matter anyway because my score is so far behind any of the other courses I want to do... But it would be interesting to know."

we0426

Banned
HSC
What is done is done everyone. Who cares now? Learn from it. You can not expect 90... not everyone is that switched on. I got 80 and I studied dam hard for that and yes I wanted to do Vet science which needs 90 but I am going to do ag science now. Just keep you options open, don't compare yourmarks to your friends marks and just accept it. It is no use being depressed over something you cant change
omg are u angel or what..so true..i wanted to get 90 i got 80...all becoz of doing stuped standard english..but 1st i was very cut but now..happy and just thankfull to get a mark like dat..and one thing..all the calculators were so wrong told me i well get 83 but nope 80 so screw themmm
:evilfire:

any ways its over and like she said keep options open.. my last comment on this thing gud luck all.and thank u all.4 da help...;):p:shy:

absorber

HSC
yeah, I can't believe I fucked up so much. I got what I needed, but not what I wanted.

rohan7

HSC
mines fucked. fucked around all year so its no surprise, but i needed 70 to be considered for anu through UniTest, i got 69.80. my life hates me. my parents are pissed. fml.

penguin.ali

HSC
I got what I needed, but not what I wanted.
Same here, I only needed about 60 and I got 72.85.
My parents seem thrilled, but I'm not as happy as I should be. I had this number in my head that I wanted to reach, not for any reason in particular, but just so I could show myself that I could get it.

But oh well. It's done, there's no point in being sad over a few numbers when you look at it. So what if it takes you a little longer to finish your course, the fact that you went through with all the bridging/pathways things to get to it only mean that you are going to relish the day when you finally reach it, and that what you achieve in it will be far more rewarding.

Chin up guys, this time next week it will matter very little at all. Go have a drink or go to a party or shopping or something. You all deserve it.

SilkyBling

HSC
Same here, I only needed about 60 and I got 72.85.
My parents seem thrilled, but I'm not as happy as I should be. I had this number in my head that I wanted to reach, not for any reason in particular, but just so I could show myself that I could get it.

But oh well. It's done, there's no point in being sad over a few numbers when you look at it. So what if it takes you a little longer to finish your course, the fact that you went through with all the bridging/pathways things to get to it only mean that you are going to relish the day when you finally reach it, and that what you achieve in it will be far more rewarding.

Chin up guys, this time next week it will matter very little at all. Go have a drink or go to a party or shopping or something. You all deserve it.

That's so true. Unfortunately I studied low scaling subjects & got around average marks... which meant an ATAR of 68.80. I was quite disappointed, my parents are upset as well because I was way off all my courses that I chose.
But in the end, there are so many ways to get into Uni or whatever you wanna do.
Don't lose faith ppl!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)