• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who's doing Multimedia for their major? (1 Viewer)

chouboi

hi guys, i was wondering who here is doing multimedia for their major work for EE2, cause im the only one in my class thats doing it and im still uncertain how to create this work.

i'm planning to create an interactive CD, uncertain on the content yet, initially was gonna do it on Art and write critical responses on the artworks

if anyone could help me with an idea, cause i want to link my work to Art as im also doin Visual Arts and it would be seen as killing 2 birds with one stone..

so if anyone is doin multimedia , i would like to talk to ya's. see what you guys are doin etc..

hehe enough said, hope you guys reply.

EDIT: if there is actually anyone doing Multimedia, please PM me :\ seems like im the only one doing it -_-;

Last edited:

Beaker

doing website...

know people doing video,music albums etc... varies greatly

m1nx

HSC
hear, hear~ I'm doing multimedia too and completely agree with you there. it's a pretty sketchy medium and I think (!) I'm doing a website, but I'm not too sure in what kind of format to write in yet.

don't know what to say other than do something that you're interested in and/or won't get sick of doing :p art would be a good thing to do cause you have to relate it back to texts/english as a basis.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
talk to anti, the forum priestess, she did multimedia for hers :D

she'll be able to help you out

PM her or pop into #hsc @ austnet on IRC

olay

HSC
hey, i'm doing an animation. am i meant to be submitting it with multimedia or video?????

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
im doing an interactive website (with flash) on cult films...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by olay
hey, i'm doing an animation. am i meant to be submitting it with multimedia or video?????
thats interesting, how are u doing the animation?

olay

HSC
well..... drawing sketches, scanning through, drawing it up in adobe illustrator then shoving them onto flash! :)

chouboi

any of you guys going to be at the Exntesion 2 Workshop @ Knox Grammar School ? if so PM meh, would like to meet up with you guys ;D

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
I started off with video but changed to website... just appealed to me more I guess.

tonka87

im doing website.. on celtic mythology and how its appropriated into literature.. have tottaallly lost interest though, but doubt i will change to another medium.

chouboi

would like to meet up with some people doing multimedia :p
have a chat about ours works over coffee and get some ideas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)